Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

How is the unpacking going mackjess?

Is the BV clearing up bobster?

How you doing Mlm?

I tested yesterday and bfn on a super drug test (I just couldn't hold out until af is due on Monday). But it's ok- looking ahead to the next cycle now.

Hmm wondering if I should confirm o by using OPKs, I just go by looking at body symptoms. Do you think OPKs make it more stressful? The thing is, with us only dtd twice a month I need all the help I can get.
I said to DH I'm not pregnant and we both agreed to make more of an effort next month! I'm not great at interpreting lines so I might push the boat out and get the clearblue digital ones.

Have you started ramping up the shagging bobster? :sex: lol

Sorry for bfn but glad you are thinking positvèly about the next cycle. I like the digital opk's but I buy the pound shop ones and test with those until I get strong lines and then use a digi one to confirm as they are too expensive orherwise. I find the poundshop ones tend to 'fade in' and then in a matter of a day or so go from clearly negative to blazing positive. I got 20 digi opk's on amazon for £27. Also I would get the old style ones which just have :) or :( as the ones which detect 'high fertility' are meant to be not as good if You read the reviews.

I'm not sure if the bv has cleared up yet, need to check at work on Monday. we've been dtd the last few days but cm has been really watery and lots of it, but no ewcm. Have you ever had this? It was so much yesterday when dtd it felt a bit squelchy (sorry tmi).. Not had so much before. No smell anymore so thats good. Going to try to dtd for the next few days. Opk is still faint and no where near positive, due to o on Tuesday or Wednesday so hopefully will get on it during the next few days!

Mlm any more signs?

Mack how's the move going? Is Finn confused by it all?

Sorry about the bfn Jane. I personally like opks, but I prefer to be planned and know exactly what's going on as opposed to going with the flow when it comes to ttc. I find it more stressful to be wondering if I O'd or not! I agree with bobster about saving the digi opks for when it's closer to when you know you are going to ovulate because they are expensive! Fingers crossed for next cycle!!

Sounds like you're getting a good start already this cycle bobster! Hopefully the bv is gone by now, that must be annoying for you.

I totally forgot about the move Mack, hope it went well and you aren't too stressed!

No big labor signs for me yet. I'll get checked again tomorrow, so will see if I've dilated any more. I'm pretty sure I have lost bits of my plug in the last few days, so that's different for me. Nothing major though. I do feel like baby is dropped totally though, my belly looks smaller to me now and I'm feeling more lower pressure. I'm reallllly hoping she comes next week!!

All good signs mlm! Not long to go now. Waiting in anticpation for your updates :)

oh mlm, sounding good! your pumpkin will be here before the end of this month I think!

I will try the OPKs next cycle- do you ladies use FMU or later wee?

I've had squelching before too bobster lol. Hoping this is your cycle :flower:

I've always gotten my positive opks in the afternoon. Not sure if it's different for everyone though.

I think early morning is ok for the digis but not for the cheapie ones. Last cycle on o day I had positive cheapie with fmu though and confirmed it with digi. I think the strength of your urine determines it sometimes too as I had a :) in morning then the :( in the afternoon with weak wee and then a :) in the evening. I got af 14 days after.

This month I still have really faint lines and no :) yet. Still dtd every other day or so. Hope it comes soon as I'm cd 18 today and worried OH will get burnt out. We tried to dtd this morning but he couldn't manage it. May just wait for :) then ramp it up then.

Mlm any more signs? I had a feeling you were in labour today

I wish! No labor yet. I'm thinking it will be at least another week.

In that case I hope you're keeping busy distracting yourself Mlm and you're not too uncomfortable. Your pregnancy seems to have gone so quick (for me).

Af only just arrived today, 5 days late so no wonder I got bfn this month, I was way off doing the deed! So I went and got the cheapie OPKs so I know better for next month.

Sounds like you're keeping OH busy bobster. Did you get your smiley face?

No! I don't know what's going on this month :( no smileys and all faint lines on the cheapies. Also no ewcm to speak of! We are still bd'ing just in case but I'm getting stressed waiting for o now. Cd 21 today. I usually get ewcm or signs of o up to a week before but this month nothing. Wish my body would behave!

Ah you must have ovulated later than you thought. See what you think to the opk's and if you get stressed or don't like it then it's not a lot of money to waste at least. Did you get the ones from pound land?

That's odd bobster, do you think it's the antibiotics for the bv that is causing o to be later? I have no idea if that's possible :shrug:. I hope it comes soon for you :coffee:

I'm so pleased af is finally here and can get on with the next cycle. Yes bobster they're the pound shop ones so will give them a try this month and see- I bought 3 packs but as you say not a lot of money if I don't get on with them.

Some times all I get are faint lines on cheapies then they go away so I assume I missed the surge. Perhaps it's that?

MLM, how are you feeling? So close now!

I'm tired, stressed and done moving. Yay!!

AF was late for me too. Which I think is my new normal, but I still POAS twice while worrying about it! I'm going to NTNP this month and officially TTC next month. Already freaking out a bit about it. =/

Glad you are looking forward to this cycle jane. Are you taking prenatals?

Mack yay that's so exciting! Fingers crossed for an easy and quick bfp for you.

Mlm anymore signs?

Afm I got some ewcm yesterday and today I got my smiley! Yay! But... We tried to dtd today and OH couldn't do it :( it's so annoying and upsetting. I will try again with him tomorrow.

I think next month I'm not going to put out until my positive opk as we have been doing it regularly for ages now and it's just typical that he can't preform now! I could cry :(

What do you think to my chances? I got positive opk cd 23 and we bd'd cd 15,16,19,21,22 and today cd 24. Do you think we should do I tomorrow or later tonight? I feel tired and I know Oh is getting tired and less enthusiastic. I just wish we managed yesterday would have felt better but I'm so glad we got an attempt in this morning

His erections have been a bit weak as he's not felt like it the last 2 times. I hope that doesn't affect how many sperm are there... I feel like I've bullied him into it a bit. I was annoyed yesterday when he couldn't do it so I think tomorrow was a forced one for me. Poor man...

Personally, I think you've covered your bases pretty well. Smep is exhausting, and I've rarely dtd after ovulation. I'm almost positive all of my bfps have come from dtd before my positive opks. DH has told me before too how exhausting ttc is, poor guys! You'd think they'd be happy to be dtd more, but I guess not!

I know! I think it takes the shine off when it's for a purpose.. I feel bad for him but it's done now. I don't think we'll get anymore in. Feeling crampy and bloated bleugh.

How are you feeling now mlm? Anymore show appearing? Hope you are taking it as easy as you can and you are getting a bit of help with Norah? I wonder what she'll make of her new sister. How have you done the nursery mlm? Is it similar or different to Norah's?

When do you think is the best time to take the cot sides off? We've still got jacks on but I'm contemplating taking them off. It just worries me that he may roll out or get out and wander into here in the middle of the night. He sleeps really well in his cot but someone put something on fb about their little one going into a bed from 12 months when they could walk!

So pleased you got your smiley face bobster and that you and OH maximised your chances this month. Did you use preseed too?
Yes taking prenatals bobster. Which brand are you using? I got one that has the day written on the blister pack- my mind is a sieve these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->