Mrs Doddy

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Looks like we will be ttc @ same time.

Wanna be ttc buddies?

I know from your other posts that you finish your pill on the 14th, & my AF due 12th Feb, so we really are gonna be ttc @ same time :happydance:

Am thinking of popping over to ttc to introduce myself, wanna come too & hold my hand lol!

Hey honey !!! I would love to !!!! Not long to go now and my stomach is doing somersalts !!! Me being little miss impatient started my ttc journal a while ago - silly really coz ive not put much on it - obviously !!!

I hope we get out :bfp: 's soon !!! see you over there !!

I'm gonna do an introduce myself post tonite.

I'm so excited too. I know I should really wait till AF arrives to post but have got itchy fingers.

At breakfast my little said mummy when Kayleigh gets bigger we'll put her highchair in the garage for the next baby won't we. So I said, who says were going to have anymore babies, to which she replied but I want a boy & a girl.

My smart alec son whose 7 going on 17 remarked that we can't have them both together. She replied I know, we can have one tehn another.

I told her we can't chose what we have when mummy & daddy make a baby.

5 mins later in walks my husband to which my little girl says, daddy when you going to make another baby.:blush:

Knowing my luck AF will be late this month just to pee me off

Lol bless !!!! they must have been feeling the vibes - Im excited too, I wouldn't worry about waiting for the :witch: in theory you are ttc !!!!! I wouldn't say H is excited - but is talking about it when I least expect it and alot more now - he is not impatient so now the time has come he knows its going to happen !!!

Think i'm gonna become a POAS addict. Was thinking today about oredering some IC pg tests! Decided it may be a bit premature.

Lol - I have got a CBFM and 40 sticks im all ready to go !!!!!!!!

I have first respone fertitlity monitor. Take temp every am for months now. It will now be used for conception instead of contraception now.

Good luck finishing your course & planning your wedding.

Hope to see you in ttc/1st tri soon after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->