Mtv award Tickets

A

Angeldust

Well incase any of you decide to buy a mtv award ticket from ebay
DONT!!

The mtv awards are being held in the liverpool echo arena this year and i asked dh to get me a ticket 3 mths back so he called the arena and the man said if you want tickets you have to put your name down and your name gets pulled out of a hat and so many certain people who has been picked will pay £60 for there ticket ...

He told us to look out in the liverpool echo for the bit you sign and send it to them and hope you get picked out to buy a ticket

So i am on ebay yesterday and what do i see mtv award tickets going for £500 each i was like omg how did they get them tickets its impossible

There was about 7 different people selling the tickets and they said as soon as they get payment they will send the tickets straight out so i told dh and today it was on news on the radio today about the ebay mtv awards
tickets there a (SCAM )

Tickets arent even on sale yet and can only be bought if your get called out of the lucky sweep and if you do get picked in the sweep and decide to sell on your ticket they wont get in as we check the tickets and id.
This is what it said on the news ...

How bad is that feel sorry for them who have bougt the tickets for £500
each blimey how sick would you be when your waiting for the tickets and sweet fa comes through ..

wow! £500...who would be daft enough to pay that anyway, but for those that did, im sure they have more money than sense! anyway its still sh*t to lose all that money to scammers.

Just read a question to a seller of 2 tickets and they have stated that they were emailed yesterday confirming their winning ballot registration?

Just read a question to a seller of 2 tickets and they have stated that they were emailed yesterday confirming their winning ballot registration?

They could have the winning ballot registration but they aint got the tickets cause there not on sale yet this is what there going on about ...

They are saying we will send you out the tickets as soon as we get payment which there asking £500 per ticket and they have no tickets to give cause the tickets are not on sale for the winning ballot to buy yet

This is why there warning people not to by them from ebay ..
Plus telling them they wont get in even if they do buy them ..

Fed up 1981, I would not pay £500 per ticket i would of payed £250 from the arena its self but we have no children so me and dh spoil ourselfs
but i am not soft enough to spend £500 each when there selling for £60 out the sweep :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->