Multiple IVF failures...what now?

I will definitely keep you updated! And I know the prize at the end will be worth it totally, especially the road we all took to get there!

You totally just described to me what I believe new motherhood to be, thank you for being so candid. I cant wait!!!

You got it girl! And we're strong women after going through all of this so you will do great in L&D!!

Yep theres definitely the good bad and ugly here in the begining. You're going to love every minute of it. Def why I post just pics of my lo without me in them! :haha:

Hey Ladies, we had our precious baby girl on Thanksgiving day! Avery Brooke entered our world just in time for turkey! She is everything I hoped and prayed for. The labor was long, but so worth it! I thank God for this beautiful miracle and for my wonderful husband!

Wonderful news Patricia thanks for letting us know! Congratulations!!! What a perfect Thanksgiving gift!

Hey Ladies, we had our precious baby girl on Thanksgiving day! Avery Brooke entered our world just in time for turkey! She is everything I hoped and prayed for. The labor was long, but so worth it! I thank God for this beautiful miracle and for my wonderful husband!

Congratulations, Patricia!! Avery Brooke is beautiful. I hope you're enjoying every second. We're having an amazing time with our lovely LO -- can't believe she's almost 4 months old already!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->