Mums of 2 or more - double buggy?

alio

Reaction score
What are you doing for for buggy? And how old will your eldest be?
i'm so undecided!
thank you!!!!

Im really stuck with this one too, i have 2 this is my 3rd however the eldest will be 5 in May and obviously been out a buggy for a long time now, my youngest is 22 months and although he will be 2 and half by time this one comes he is defo not (or cant see him) ready for walking he runs off everywhere at the moment! i used a buggy board with ds1 when ds2 came but i didnt like it kept tripping over it was awful!! thankfully ds1 was alot calmer than ds2 and he walked as i just made him lol. I really dont wanna buy a double buggy tho for a matter of using it for 4-6 months!! seems silly!... so im sorry cant really help cuse i just dunno lol x

You will need a buggy :) Madison was 22 mths old when Abigail was born and she still needed it.We only use it for long trips now though as Madi does walk well.However Plum is due soon and we will need one for Abigail and Plum.(20 mths)I am looking at a new one as I'm bored of mine.I found a lovely one that i'm going to to save my socks off for.With my eldest and 2nd child I never needed a buggy as there was 4 and a bit years difference.Anything under 3 years old I'd say you need a buggy xxx

Alio i recommend you get a double buggy, but get a second hand one, so then if you don't use it its no stress:)

There are lots on the market but most are crap lol
I think the one that got voted the best in recent awards with the nipper 360??

yeah i'm just so undecided. fin'll be about 19 months when baby is born....ooohh argh oooh. i just can't decide! x

He he.Must admit it is a bloody good buggy just Madi is to heavy xx

defianatly then hun, i thought he was a little older, kieran was 19months and there is no way i would of been able to leave the house on my own without it. Remember there very much still a baby at 19months:)

Combi twin WE2.No cosy toes though.Brand new raincover and it fold in half again and is so lightweight I love it! But have fallen for another x

Attachments

• combi-twin-we2.jpg
    combi-twin-we2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • combi-we2-twin-pushchair.jpg
    combi-we2-twin-pushchair.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
I have been wondering about this too, alio! Jasmine will be 21-22 months old and she really enjoys walking alot... I also enjoy having her walk alot lol...

Our babies are going to be around the same age again too :D

Oh ya, wanna be bump buddies too? lol

I have been wondering about this too, alio! Jasmine will be 21-22 months old and she really enjoys walking alot... I also enjoy having her walk alot lol...

Our babies are going to be around the same age again too :D

Oh ya, wanna be bump buddies too? lol

yay!!! i'll be ryder's transatlantic bump buddy. it would be a pleasure...:thumbup:

We will be getting a double buggy too as our youngest will be almost 2 by the time baby arrives. My two eldest are 12 and 10 and i needed a double buggy with them and there is 26 months between them. The double buggy was a god send lol

i seen one in town today called safety1st or something odd like that?

https://www.boots.com/en/Safety-1st...fety 1st DuodealTandem Pushchair Black Caviar

thats it there, it was pretty cheap, and i liked the look of it, so unless i find a better one in the next 8 months, which tbh is likely haha, i will be getting that one :D

x

Ryder our babies are same age!

i seen one in town today called safety1st or something odd like that?

https://www.boots.com/en/Safety-1st...fety 1st DuodealTandem Pushchair Black Caviar

thats it there, it was pretty cheap, and i liked the look of it, so unless i find a better one in the next 8 months, which tbh is likely haha, i will be getting that one :D

x

That is a fab one xx

I'm gonna get the icandy pear i am totally in love with it. My friend has one and its amazing. Gonna be saving like mad for it tho!!!!!

i think if i have one i want a tandem..... anyone know of any good ones?

The one above but Made by Gracco is fab x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->