Mums of 2 or more - double buggy?

I like the Janes now!! Alio have you any ideas now?

Yes I think thats it.. She had the front bit as a seat unit facing outward and the back one she has the baby facing her in the carseat. Looks like it does all sorts of fancy things :D Wish I could start looking at doubles... :blush:

yep Eoz look at all the awards its won.

Yea alot of side by side fit thru doorways but i know the shops we have here stick things in the aisle ways....pisses me off:grr: I use a silvercross pop most of the time, but have recently used my big mothercare trenton deluxe and its a bit of nightmare in some shops!

Aww you will hun I'm sure.And thank you i like that one alot xxxx

Ive noticed with the P&Ts that if the child who sits it the front seat is slightly older they look a bit squashed..

yep Eoz look at all the awards its won.

Yea alot of side by side fit tyhru doorways but i know the shops we have here stick things in the aisle ways....pisses me off:grr: I use a silvercross pop most of the time, but have recently used my big mothercare trenton deluze and its a bit of nightmare in some shops!

My iceland here I have taken the stands and dumped them somewhere else lol

But yup I think the Jane is it although OH just had a heart attack at the price!My car was less than that :rofl:

just checked ebay out, you can get good deals on there...new and used. Used are selling any where between £45-£225

https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/reviews/product.asp?bwsku=janepowertwinpro

https://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/Jane_Powertwin_Dual_Traveller__6494113

I had so much trouble with choosing one. I loved the icandy pear but Lily is a big girl and she was way to big for the seat unit even at this age, otherwise I would have gone with that. I also loved the firstwheels but its HUGE!

In the end I've gone for the phil and teds vibe in red and black. I love the look of it and it's really light and lovely to push! My only bug bare is that when its newborn and toddler it doesn't look overly comfortable for Lily at the front as she's quite high up. I've been using the sling and phil and teds as a single for the time being, I have the doubles kit on tho and use it for my shopping :lol:

OO hey you xxxxx Nice to hear that P n T is good and light but I don't like the idea of baby underneath xx

Yeah think the icandy is a bit bulky but just love it lol i have a big boot so think i'll get away with it. I just love how its rear facing. Another friend of mine has p&T and her toddler looked very squashed and noticed the LO didn't have a lot of room length wise so that put me off. Think i should go look at one properly tho, you can never judge at a glance. And its an excuse for a buggy shopping trip :happydance:

I know what you mean Eoz hun, this ones the best choice out of a bad line up for me lol! Is it bad that I'm watching a 2nd hand jane powertwin on ebay too!? I think if it goes for the right price I'll get that 2 for christmas and use it with the carseat till Jack's big enough to go into the seat bit on the phil and teds :)

Kaci the back bit is a bit handy hehe!

I know what you mean Eoz hun, this ones the best choice out of a bad line up for me lol! Is it bad that I'm watching a 2nd hand jane powertwin on ebay too!? I think if it goes for the right price I'll get that 2 for christmas and use it with the carseat till Jack's big enough to go into the seat bit on the phil and teds :)

Not bad no just wise lol I do like the jane now but am still torn with the city elite x

Not bad no just wise lol I do like the jane now but am still torn with the city elite x

Think some pram window shopping may in order :happydance:

Oh yes lol

My main bug I had when Abi was born was dragging her out of a warm cosy car seat in to a cold buggy.I kept saying to OH we need a twin we can fit a car seat on.I like my travel system for that reason but ended up carrying Madi and it was not practical lol

oh good lord!! i'm seriously going to have to go shopping... tbh i don't like the look of any double buggy (tandem or twin) so i'm just going to have to suck it and see i guess!!!

Ha ha well we need to update this once we get our minds made up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->