Must nearly be time for a grotto thread!

Anyone know what happens with the very and isme merge? I'm a customer of both but just got an email with £10 off next very order if I log in with my isme account. My email is the same on both so I'm not sure whether to close one and keep one open?

Eve it's starting to get cold here in UK too but not near freezing yet. I say yet but we live by the sea so it barely ever snows here. I'm jealous you have a pool! It'd put our blow up one to shame I'm sure :haha:

My build a bears arrived today too, picked up a very order yesterday and currently stashing it all in the en suite with smyths, Argos and b&m haul. Will need to get a picture of it all, already forgotten what I've bought, oops.

I'd love to no what's going on to I'm with isme but now it's just very I can login but can't see any of my info orders pay dates nothing xx

I opened a very account last week to get the £30 off a £60 spend before they merged so I have two accounts now, I managed to log in isme account using my account number in the end and used the £10 credit so soon as it's here I'll ask for it to be closed. Do very send out many money off offers? I'm in two minds whether to keep that open or just close that too. The credit limit is way too high and I don't usually use credit unless it's my card.

If anyone wants it there's a 40% off and free delivery over £10 for bodyshop 14317.

I too wonder what the ps4 Disney infinity is like, we had the original for ps3 but LO would still be too young for that, it only got played with a few times sadly as a result, it could just be him though as he found little big planet tricky too.

debenhams are selling off xmas makeup sets
some have some pretty good discounts

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...111_ms}&ps=default&sid=-discounted_percentage

bought this for myself this morning
cracking bargain for full sized ones

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123901102899_-1

:happydance:

Check your next accounts guys, VIP slots are out. I managed to get the first slot but there's only two things I want 😩 can't wait for the Xmas sale!!

Ooh thanks for that! Just got myself and my friend one of those and an opi set for mil too!

I too wonder what the ps4 Disney infinity is like, we had the original for ps3 but LO would still be too young for that, it only got played with a few times sadly as a result, it could just be him though as he found little big planet tricky too.

I find Little Big Planet very tricky, I gave up !!

The thing putting me off Disney infinity is that we had skylanders and it works on the same principle of having to place the figures into the game. All I ever got was "but I need this one to unlock this bit, and I can't get any further unless I have this type" they'd play it 2 or 3 times every time I bought a new figure and then would forget about it for ages.
I really want Lego dimensions but I can see a similar problem occurring there if you have to get the characters to play them.

My DS isn't even a big fan of the xbox. He " plays" a marvel game once every few weeks for about 5 minutes. He just makes the people go round in circles.
OH got an xbox One yesterday and we went back today and and I saw the Disney infinity for £20 so picked one up. Might just take it back. It was one of them, "it's half price though" kind of buys.

My 3 love the disney infinity, my kids are aged 7, 5 and 4, we've had it about a year. They do have a lot of figures for it but you don't have to buy more to complete the game. They all do different things but can easily complete it with just one character if need be.

Thanks for the playmobil recommendations girls. Will it be best/cheapest to get them in the 3 for 2 do you think? X

Went shopping today, I found lots of Christmas bits creeping into the stores, exciting

Ordered some of the YSL makeup from debenhams but just had an email saying that they are unable to fulfil the order ��

I hate that, why do they not just mark it as out of stock on the site

So am I right in thinking Disney infinity is a game, like any other but to make the characters play u put them on the plate thing? And then you are that person? Each person has a mission or something? Sorry I know it sounds stupid but I'm clueless.

The disney infinity has lots of different parts to it.

If you get a game pack (they come with a crystal and 2 characters) then its the crystal that makes the game and then you can play different characters within that game.

Then there is toy box mode which means you don't need a crystal and you can either make your own game or download some that other people have made.

The disney infinity has lots of different parts to it.

If you get a game pack (they come with a crystal and 2 characters) then its the crystal that makes the game and then you can play different characters within that game.

Then there is toy box mode which means you don't need a crystal and you can either make your own game or download some that other people have made.

sounds like gibberish to me

:rofl:

Just reserved a keyboard and stool set, an rc tank and a battleship play set from argos. I am officially done. I haven't gone overboard and he has a good amount of things - duplo, dress up, take and play, marvel stuff etc. I've spent Just over £187 saving over £140 :) when I break it down the presents work out at £7.80 each!

All of the things I want from Argos are 'online exclusives'. Am I right in thinking I won't be able to get 3 for 2 on these then? It's in store only isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->