My baby is a weirdo today

Peggy O

Lily's personal assistant
Reaction score
Lily got a tooth. I noticed it yesterday. With this came a whole new world of odd (for her) behavior! She PINCHES (hard) and screeches at the top of her lungs (happily) and pulls the whole couch cover off when I try to nurse her here on the couch. She will absolutely not lay or sit still and has been blowing off her naps, or taking shorter ones. She used to nap at 11 and 4 like clockwork. Is this just fussiness? Maybe her tooth hurts? She is usually so laid back and fun to hang out with...honestly I can't wait for her bed time tonight. She pinched my neck in several places so hard it looks like I have a bunch of hickeys now. She is acting seriously weird.

^ No real point to this post. Just ouch! My kid is beating me up over here :wacko:

hehe.. lo pinches, bites with her 2 teeth, slaps, screeches and pulls hair ( and earrings out) - not coz she's angry just because she wants, it's all part of expression. she also likes to blow raspberries on my arms/legs cue comical loud farty noise and lots of baby slob. She shouts very loudly sometimes, like today in the supermarket as she wanted to get out of the trolley, needless to say the whole shop heard!
think babies have teething pain before the tooth comes through then pain subsides so might not be that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->