My cards been cloned/frauded

beth_terri

Reaction score
I can't fucking believe it. I'm struggling for money as it is and now some twat has used the last £100 I had in my bank for my water bill on pay as you go top ups. And I've been on hold to the bank for the last 40 bloody minutes.

So sorry hun :( I've had this done to me before, its horrible! The bank give me the money back though and it only took about 3 days xx

I've just got off the phone to them. At 2am!! They are putting the money back into my account in the morning and getting me a new card sent out. It's gutting that people can get away with it :mad:

Banks are really good these days at getting the money back to you preliminary, remember to make sure u return any forms etc on time until the investigation is over as thy can take it back off you if that's the case/they find out the fraud was indeed yourself.
When my ate got cloned years ago Halifax took 4 months to get my money back to me, I was only a student at the time and it was £300+ I ended up running up debt with them just so I could live.

It's ok now, all sorted and I have my money back thanks to my lovely bank!!

Just re read my first message lol, I was pretty angry!

Oh poor you Beth. At least you realised quickly and were on to the bank about it.

Terrifying how easy it is for people to do these days...

just watch your account over the next few months, as someone got our card but set up aload of standin orders/direct debits which we didnt knowabout until much later. just as a warning.

glad you got your money back,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"