My experiment of OPKs as HPTs. HPT ADDED PLZ LOOK

hi ladies.. last cycle i did a opk and day after i got my af.. this month i am a day late af and i did a opk and it was posative.. i do not understand why i use them i think its the lovelly 2 line lol!!!!

soo i look forward to seeing this every day :)

here is my update: My opk is green, the blue is an IC cheaper, I swear there is a pink bfp there today, it came up within 3 minutes. I won't get my hopes up yet until tomorrow and I'll retest, but even my opk seems darker........

https://i51.tinypic.com/k4bfiq.jpg

hun thats BFP!!! i could see the line right away well done xx

i hope this works this is my opk

this is my opk today

Attachments

• 0pk.jpg
    0pk.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 62
Here is this mornings test, i think the line looks darker?? but i think im out as yesterday and day b4 i had some brown spotting and this morning i had some red blood :cry:( nothing since) Last A/F was 20th DEC so if A/F comes this will be my shortest cycle ever.:shrug: I also took a very cheap preg test and im sorry for how shocking the picture is, i know it looks like its been chewed,( get what you pay for lol) i think its BFN.:growlmad: ( the preg test is last picture )

Attachments

• b and b 2.jpg
    b and b 2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 46
  • b and b 3.jpg
    b and b 3.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 51
  • b and b 4.jpg
    b and b 4.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 114
OK so i have done another preg test lol :haha: but its another mashed up one as thats all i have left, however on this one when i hold it to the light i see somthing faint, can you see it do you think its an evap???

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 60
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 79
  • b444.jpg
    b444.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 86
I can see 2 lines also.. Perhaps test in the morning using a FRER
Don't want to disappoint you, but I had 2 positives on those cheapy test strip tests and then tested with a frer and got a bfn.. I don't trust them tests anymore

Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: but please use a different test

Is depo how many days past ovulation! Well if it is I am 17 days past ovulation x

OK so i have done another preg test lol :haha: but its another mashed up one as thats all i have left, however on this one when i hold it to the light i see somthing faint, can you see it do you think its an evap???

you cant hold them up to the light, as you can often see the test line shadow that way. I can see a 2nd line on the ic from yesterday, good luck!!

I think you will have to keep testing each day until you get a definate answer. Its so hard to tell, I see something, but not sure if it's a coloured line or not. :dust: HOPING FOR YOU!

jenlouise I can def see a 2nd line, I hope this is it for you! Retest tomorrow and post!

thanks for you for looking and your advise, will keep testing and POAS lol will update sooon xxx

Congrats ttcmikeandme, that's a :bfp:!!!!

Jenlouise I hope that comes up darker soon:thumbup: but beware too much light shining since you see the reagent strip!!! Loads of :dust:

this is my opk at 20 depo

Attachments

• 20 depo.jpg
    20 depo.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 96
why don't you do a pregnancy test? That's a really dark OPK.

Hi if u look into my post I did an opk to find out I was preg I added a pci as well ines was like that.... xxx:hugs:

lots of baby dust for you tonight SarahJane :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->