My experiment of OPKs as HPTs. HPT ADDED PLZ LOOK

any update from Jenlouise?

I was thinking same thing. Read this thread for the first time yesterday and my OPK's happened to arrive the same day so i though why not give it a go. I do have 2 lines although one is def not as dark as the control line, I'm wondering is it worth taking another one today to see or am i just waiting them when I might need them for a new cycle.

Well the one who did have bright opk's was 20 dpo, and got her BFP, so there's always hope... mine are brighter than they were a few days ago, but some people do get brighter ones before AF, so it's confusing.

Hi all I did an opk oday and gota faint line...... dunno?

Im thinking 11 or 10 as i had a pos opk 10th....this is my first cycle ater a mmc so before my cycles were 28 or 30.... but based on ouvlation its that...:thumbup:

when you do ur opks put them on this thread :) i wana see them

Since day 8 po I've had what I can only describe as a eval like line on my preg tests that is getting darker, but when you look at the tester in the light it's not as obvious as it is without the light on it. I can't see it being evap lines on all these seeing as I pick the tests at random out of the same ones I've used for months, and had no lines. I'm getting excited now. My ovulation testers still show a line, but tha'ts not always uncommon before AF shows, so still hesitant but more optimistic than ever also. I"m 11 dpo this morning, so will just keep going until I get a positive for sure, or AF shows up. Its probably nothing, but it's given me a bit of a hope this month. Been through a lot with trying and it would be so welcomed news. :dust:

ahh that is good hun, can you post it to me and i will have a look??? did not text till 20depo i was so scarde x

(I have to create a photo bucket account etc and get the photo any tips on photographing those tiny strips??)

i dont now hun.. i just upload it from my lap top.. x

I could scan them I suppose? might be better. Anyway, had a quick look on the pregnancy tester page and there's a lot of issues like I described and it being an evap so I'm going to assume they are evaps for now. But will still send the photo of the OPKs.

just take opks every day.. :) and show me have a look at mine at 20depo how dark that was!!! i was amazed.. x

Yes I saw it when you posted it, I was cheering you on. So happy for you.

thank you.. looking forward to seeing your opks and your preg test :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->