My experiment of OPKs as HPTs. HPT ADDED PLZ LOOK

hi ladies just to up date you :)
i am 5 weeks pregnant woop i got posative pregnancy tests.. soooo opks do detect pregnancy...

xx

how many dpo did you finally get a positive pregnancy test?

Congrats :) Soooo OPK'S, do they actually help to detect ovulation or is it a nice thing seeing two lines?? I've been doing them since CD11 (currently CD19) and they got a lot darker CD14/15 but even still today after reading this post theres something kinda strong there!

Do you think certain bodies due to food intake/vitamins etc seem to have more of LH in you???

Loads of baby dust to everyone and CONGRATS on your BFP :)

i was 20 depo lol!!!! i was scarde 2 test i like to try and drag it out so i now i am defo late

ok so after reading this thread i used one of my opk that was leftover. once i ov`d i stopped using them. i am 6dpo so i know its too early to to hpt but i just got 2 lines. so my question is do we still release LH after we have ov`d?
many thanx in advance...
love rachel
xxx

hey hun i really dont now.. i have not done one that early on.. x

its a pain in my bum lol although i already have 3 kids the scenarios were like this
1st child i was 6months gone when i found out and that was only bcos he moved.
2nd child i was 3wks gone and only found out bcos i had aa scan to find out y i had severe cramps.
3rd child i was 3.5wks and only did test bcos i was throwing up everywhere lol

this is the only time i have had to try to get pregnant and the first time i have had to do the 2ww
xxx

ah wow..

i am pregnant with my first.. i had a mc in june at 7 wks.

sorry to hear about your mc hun. congrats on getting your BFP.
i have been with my o/h for 3yrs now and we dont have a child between us so hence the reason for trying. last year killed me bcos all my friends were pregnant and all i saw was pregnant women everywhere lol.
since xmas my sister, my cousin and 2 friends have announced they are pregnant and tho im happy for them i feel like a 5yr old stomping my feet bcos i want it too lol.
i know that sounds daft bcos i have 3 already but i didnt have them under the best circumstances so this time i wana do it right and plan it from the start xxxx

thank you :)

i now what you been i have a friend at work that is 4 months pregnant.. it was hard to see her.. x

lol i avoid my pregnant mates at the mo bcos i feel a bit jealous. o/h doesnt understand and thinks he has super sperm and reckons im already pregnant. i have had crampin last few days and have gone off my coffee but i just think i am imagining it lol. i am worried i want it too much and i am reading to much into it lol

you will be fine hun.. i use to come home and cry!!! but now i am pregnant i am so worried of everything and anything..

fingers x`d it will all be ok this time for you chick. i have given my o/h all my hpt`s and my bank card so i cant buy anymore lol my AF is due 29th so i am gona wait and see what happens and try to ignore my body til then lol thank u so much for talking to me xxx

not a problem hun i will add you in my friends so you can let me now how you get on when you tests and if you need to chat i am her :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->