My experiment of OPKs as HPTs. HPT ADDED PLZ LOOK

Better pic of last 4 OPKs from oldest to newest

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG0085.jpg

I will do, will try not to drink too much water tonight as it seems to affect it x how r u

I'm pretty good thanks for asking!! How are you today?? Trying to stay positive that the hpt was bfn because it's too early....that's my hopes anyways, if I don't fall pregnant this month I may start temping, you temp right?? With me due Friday and you Wednesday this week can't go by fast enough for either of us.... :dust:

Definitely. I take them around 10 (smu) but may have to take one at 6am tomorrow because of work!
Yeah I temp, unfortunately because I'm ill it's telling me nothing this month! It could easily be too early yet for both of us!

Im going to do another OPK in the morning instead of an HPT and maybe my lines will be darker!! :)

fx they are xxx I'm trying not to get my hopes up as could just be LH before af

I know what you mean about trying not to get your hopes up....it's hard not to sometimes but hey if it's LH before AF then we know what to look for in the future FX for all of us!!!! :)

Definitely! I just don't know which way to lean if you know what I mean?

We've seen lots of people catch by accident, and we know DH works (sad story involving an ex). But never an accident for us in 7 years so I wonder how long it will take.

How long have you been ttc?

Yeah it was crazy I was on BC and got pregnant with her and now we are having trouble getting pregnant. I hope you get your blessing soon!!

Just two ttc and five ntnp for our first. Ov test looked similar to yest I think will take a pic when I get home x how about yours? Been getting awful cramps and had a sillyly low temp today so think I'm out

My opk is worse than it was the other day... Hardly a line at all I may be out as well but haven't started cramping yet so who knows...hope this is your month!!

you too! It's def not a science. I'm still holding out hope as that temp was SO low and I didn't sleep v well. Probably slept with gob open or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->