My experiment of OPKs as HPTs. HPT ADDED PLZ LOOK

I'm hoping this works for all of us :) It's easier to watch the lines get darker than see nothing and spend tons on hpt's!!

I'm going to have to start putting mine right next to each other as I was shocked with the darkness of mine this morning, but it doesn't look dark in the picture. I hope so too! If it doesn't work then if nothing else it will let us know what we can expect before AF on OPKs.

Todays was from 6am and the other ones have been from midday

That's the truth about knowing what to expect...and this helps the poas addiction and not a pricey!! Your not that far behind me either :)

I'v been taking ICs too but all bfn and I'm not sure how reliable mine are. They all look different which is odd since I bought them in a batch.

Good luck hun, hope this is your month!

hey this is my opk at 20depo when i was doing them! when i saw this i new that i was pregnat :) just showing you how dark they can be xx

the first one is sooo blurry but the 2nd one is 20 depo u can hardly see the control line!! it was sooo dark for a test line i did not even get that when i was ovulating xx

Attachments

• 0pk.jpg
    0pk.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20 depo.jpg
    20 depo.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 16
that was at 20 depo i was so scarde to do a pregnancy test i waited till day 32 i had a 29 day cycle xx

I just ran out and got some dollar store test but may still be to early for those to work

hehe i am not sure depends on how sensetive they are when u going to test x

:wacko: Well now I don't know what to think the HPT is clearly - but the OPK test line is now WAY lighter and almost not there take a look!! Left is control line and right is test line....bottom two are the opk's :wacko:

Not giving up till the :witch: shows though!!!

Attachments

• 10dpo 001.jpg
    10dpo 001.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 36
Hey, don't forget you're hoping to get a positive based on HCG which is made at night time, not LH that is made in the day. Your pee could well have been too diluted, or it could be wrong time of day!

try a new OPK in the morning, and don't give up! xxx

That's very true I'm going to try and hold out till Wednesday at least before another hpt....may use some opks though lol

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG0084.jpg

I'm just not sure if mine are getting darker. I've been drinking a lot in the night too which could be a problem!

They seem to be getting darker...my hpt was bfn this morning and I forgot to so an opk when is AF due for you??

Hi all
My opk;s have been the samish tad bit darker tho.... Even did a clear blue opk and line on that..... evrymonth tho iv done opk's and had no lines so this is diffrent!

Fx for you! Did another opk and it was almost pos, bfn on ic though. Af is due wednesday. How about u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->