my first baby buy :)

thanks girls....I was so surprised and happy I almost started crying!! lol

What am I gona be like when I see a BFP?!?! haha

thats good hun, im trying to loose a bit of weight , not working yet loll i love food to much!, im doing a work out dvd tho so getting toned up :D baby :dust: hun xx

I'm trying to eat a bit better and cut out all the crap! not too good at excercising tho - I wish I was motivated enough!

my OH goes gym 5 mornings a week, then he does my dvd with me 4 nites a week with me i need moatavation aswell lol :D xx

i bought some things today.
only went to toys r us to get an outfit for my friend who has just had another little girl, and i accidently bought these x

hope this works, not uploaded a picture before x

no it didnt work , it says add the url number of the image , whats that? x

did u click go advanced then upload the pic's through your computar? xx

scroll down to the bottom were u type your message then it says go advanced, then click manage attachments then upload your pic

i have to force myself to exercise lol but determind keep it of when im pregnant will treat my self then lol. mummy wannabe that outfits so cute where is it from ? i like that heart thing do you hang it above the cot? love that heart so pretty x

yeah you hang it on the cot and pull the bear down and it plays a tune and got it all from babies are us x

they only have stuff that is unisex, they dont do blue and pink x

im of to look on babies rus do they do the heart in neautrul id love one of them x

some more pic's of my bits

Attachments

• SDC11657.jpg
    SDC11657.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
  • SDC11658.jpg
    SDC11658.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 11
  • SDC11683.jpg
    SDC11683.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 17
  • SDC11685.jpg