my first baby buy :)

It has Been such a hot week for England and then today we had thunder storms and pissing down with rain all day!! We went to a colchester castle and I hate stuff like that, find all museums/ history stuff boring as hell!!!!!

But then we went to the local Suffolk vineyards and did loads of wine and champagne testing, was lovely,

I am looking forward to coming home now, when your used to living without family for 4 and 1/2 years and then go back to living with people again its a bit to get used too!

The 3 kids are nearly always quite good, but I just don't angree with what they get away with doing sometimes and how the back chat pisses me off and there allowed to say it, just makes me realise how I want to raise my children and hope they listen and respect adults. I know all children can test you sometimes but I want to teach them right from wrong from an early age, so they know what's expected of them.

God I sound like a moaning arse! But I cant be doing with it!!

Read a great book whilst away, I'm not really a reader, takes me a long time to read a book, but this was a lovely story.

Had quite a few days to just chill out and not worry about work etc

Should be moving into our house in 7 weeks maximum!!

Looking forward to seeing my kitties now, missed them, they normally ignore me and punish me for a few days after I've Been away x

Cheryl hope your okay, it's all going to be worth it in the end!!

Jenn, I'm confused what's going on with you now?

You having your private smear? When? And why do you need anthesthetic? X

Hey back from op all ok so can have my op ! Didnt need local as didnt need take sample x.

hayley i live 30mins from colchester! lol yeah its hard to be with people u used to live with when i go to my mums im like how the hell did i ever live with all the noise lol

jenn thats really good glad you can have ur op

cheryl hope ur ok hun xx

It’s just a fantastic feeling to buy baby stuffs, that’s why sometimes we could not consider the price. Well, that isn’t bad at all. As long as the stuff is pretty much comfy to the baby, then that is basically fine. I do shop too. Sometimes I go for pricey, but most of the times I go for the cheap ones. :dohh:

Morning ladies. xx well im very happy im now 9stone 4!!! i was 9stone9 so im deffo going to keep up with it and shift this weight!! i did about 50 sit ups yesterday I WILL GET MY FLAT TONED BELLY!!!! :haha:

xx

ive eaten alot better this week and worked out alot more, feel so much better for feeling thinner and healthier. xx

I've eaten and drank what I want this week but have enjoyed it, I'll start back on diet Monday I think, have a nice weekend of eating, I go back to work tomorrow! Not looking forward to it x

Hello ladies,

Well doen Kelsey !!

Sounds like you had a lovely holiday Hayley :)

And yay for you Jennie, I bet you're looking forward to getting everything back on track !

Well I had a break down in Target today as they didn't have much for me to buy the baby :( I felt so silly haha so I jusy ended up buying 2 hodded towels, a tommee tippee nail set and a bath themonitor. We're going browsing shops again tomorrow for the nursery set, I have to be organised and plan things and not knowing which set I want is doing my head in haha.

Had my first sickness this morning after I'd eaten breakfast ... niceeee! Not eaten much at all today just can't stomach it. Pregnancy is not at all what I expected lol. My hubby hit the nail on the head the other day, he said feeling like this has hit me a bit hard because I've wanted it for so long and thought I'd love it. I mean don't get me wrong I do but I just hate not feeling myself. And with my emotions I am really, really missing my mum, dad and brother and my dogs. Hubby says I can go back to visit if I want but with only being able to fly in the second trimester and paying $2,000 just for my flight it's not worth it plus I'd have to go on my own ans don't fancy doing a 32 hour journey each way on my own. lol.

Got much plans for the weekend ladies?

xx

Oh bless you babe, I bet pregnancy isn't a walk in the park, none of us are going to be used to the feeling or emotions or hormones at 1st, it's a lot for anyone's body to come to terms with, I'm sure you will be a lot better in a few more weeks, we are always here for a chat, but does seem a lot of money to spend to come uk when your family will be there soon hopefully, and ul still have so much to buy, once you've bought a few more things that will make you happier I bet x

I just finished work and hubby's cooking me dinner, not used to working yet so I feel tires today x

aww hun sorry to hear that, at least u have the sapport of ur hubby :hugs:
you will start to feel beter in a few weeks it just takes time to get used to it.
erm not much had a bbq at me mums for lunch noe bk home going to watch harry potter on t.v then dvd's prob and no idea about 2moz xx

:friends: x

We watching Harry potter too, I don't remember seeing this 1, I've had a lovely dinner and loads of strawberries and raspberries with Ice cream. Lovely xx

Just had cavery back home now Watchin harry potter mom n dad brought me a baby bath and top n tail bowl :) n some books x

aww thats nice hun, my sis just ordered her pram 2day it lovely :D

im doing sit ups in every break :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"