my first baby buy :)

Bought my bugaboo today ladies, I loveeeee it :) haven't picked a colour yet they said we can do that when we find out the sex then they'll order it in :)

We bought it because it was down from $1599.00 to $1200.00

xx

aww lovely hun. erm its off a shop off ebay its so nice its all black as she wanted. its got the rocking motion for the pram bit and you get everything with it.

oh thats good cheryl. will you be finding out the sex then ? xx

What do you think girls ? Blue, pink or cream ?? My mum think we're crazy paying £850 for a pram but I love it and I saved myself £280 ! She's not keen but I bet she'll love it when she sees one, ive told her to go to mothercare snd have a look lol.

Def finding out the sex :)

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/1cf2ad76.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/14f326d1.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/975e52d9.jpg

im not keen on them myself but i love the cream colour, as long as its easy to scrub when gets dirty.

nope my sis changed her mind when to mother care and brought a silver cross 3d pram after months of saying she didnt like them! :haha:

I like the bugaboo but I'm still set on a quinny buzz,

Can't really say what colour Coz if you buy pink and then you have boy next ul end up buying more, so I'd say cream so you can use it for all the children you have.

£850 is not the most expensive pram but Im going to buy 2nd hand but try get as newer one as I can x

Hey

How is everyone doing? Any more news Cheryl about your family getting to oz?
I'm not feeling happy or sad about trying at the mo, I think all the house stuff is sort of taking priority really, can't wait to get into a house and feel at ease about having a baby and not worrying that we won't be able to get a mortgage! X

good luck hunnie i no it will go fine :D do you have to stay over night? how longs the op? xx

i think they said you can be down there for an hour or 2 and thats including your recovery like when they wake you up etc they said its day surgery so once they have seen im recovering ok i can go home as long as the doc gets to see me first so i hope im not down last cos then might have stay in :( i cant wait so excited feel like after surgery iv got a chance become a mom x

And a mummy you will be!!!!

This is going to be good for you.

I can't believe all this rioting! If I was still in the police I'd have to go! Scary thought! It's gone way to far and all the young chavs say this is only the begining. A lot of my police friends have been doing 17-20 hour shifts go home for 3-4 hours sleep and then back out!
Too close to home now, Enfield is near me and Bedfordshire x

:happydance: i cant wait do any of you know if moistrizing everyday while ttc and the same when your pregnant helps to prevent stretch marks? as im thinking im going start moistrizing loads. these riots are scary birminghams about half n hour away from me :sad1::sad1:

im thinking of starting mine now do you think it will do any good iv got loads body stuff so wont harm to use some up. what are you going use i think im goin use some palmers oil x

I would definitely have to hide any purchases. The only thing I have looked at are t-shirts on line for my four-legged baby saying I am the big brother. If all goes right I will put it on Remington and have him so see my mom to surprise her with the news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->