my first baby buy :)

Arw alayna that's sweet!!

I haven't thought about what id use tbh but the palmers oil should be good! X

that would be a lovley way to tell people your expecting hun. yeah amd i think that palmers oil smells like cocca yummy x

I want to buy baby stuff but can't buy anything, got the craving for buying tonight!

Cheryl are you ok?

Kelsey any change on trying? X

brought some rescue oil today only 99p supposed be the same as bio oil :) had a lovley bath think im nearly ready for bed :) mummy wannabe why dont you browse sites n make a wish list ? x

morning, well :af: due 2day and its on its way , even tho were not trying james cummed in me 4 times sorry tmi lol so had like a 1% chance in my head that i hoped i was pregnant, but im not. :( having a shitty morning and ive only just got up :(

hope ur all ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Hun, it's not here yet tho! I've not looked what cycle day I'm on for a few weeks now. I've sorta chilled out about it now and just going to have sex when we want and hope the chilled out approach will work x

being relaxed about its a really good idea not long till my op now im so excited brought some pjs yesterday some new slippers and also found a four pack of pants that are about 2 -3 sizes to big reduced to a pound got them for when im pregnant :)

hey how is everyone i brought a winee the pooh bath thermomter from poundland today :) got no instructions but im assuming you float it in bath ? also got from asda some of there little angles stretch mark oil 2 for 2.50 and to of the stretch mark creams 2 for 2.50 :) smells beautifull x

Hey love, all sounds good! I can't afford to spend Anything really, trying to save as much money as we can before we move out! Needs 18k!!
Mortgage bloke being so picky about what details he wants even though we have done eveything already!! He still wants more details of the same thing.
Buying or selling is too stressful x

we bought a bloom fresco high chair in the week i absolutly love the look of it. got it on ebay so not the full price. we are starting to buy stuff little and often now so that when i get pregnant i will have most things.
my mum got a sterilzer really cheap from sainsburys and lots of bottles as she works there.
has anyone else bought lots of stuff?
i do worry sometimes that i wont be able to have children and ive bought all this stuff, clothes etc x cant help i tho

Its so hard not to buy bits when your trying. I have a box full of things of little booties,bibs,babygrows. I did think i was a little crazy myself. But to know someone else is doing it, makes me feel better. :thumbup: Good Luck!

Yes there are a lot of us out there that buy early, I'm
Not superstitious at all,

What's your situation then?
Hubby and I Been trying a year now x

Hiya girls, well :af: came yesterday as i new she would lol
whats every1 up 2?
ive been to me mums and got me hair cut, now bk home going to wash up then watxh harry potter :D
got me sis pram here as she has no room for it at me mums yet, i wanst that keen on them but now i love is so nice and cosey and lovely to push got some pic's to show ya xx

Attachments

• SDC13338.jpg
    SDC13338.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC13340.jpg
    SDC13340.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC13339.jpg
    SDC13339.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
  • SDC13341.jpg
    SDC13341.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
ops and this one lol

Attachments

• SDC13337.jpg
    SDC13337.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
Just seen pictures on facebook,
I like it, think that's what my brother and his gf have got.
Is she calling the baby louise? X

My first baby buy :happydance:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3090973

I convinced DH it was limited edition and if we didnt get it now we would never be able to buy it :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->