my first baby buy :)

Omg that lamb inside is too cute! I don't think they do that 1 over here,
I'd love it, but want the space saving swing which folds so doesn't take up as much room
Xx

Aww thank you! Where do you live? You can order it online and it does actually fold as well! It really is awesome! xx

I'm from Hertfordshire in uk, I have already picked my theme, I want the fisher price rain forest as I like all the bright colours and I know babies like looking at lots of colours x

I've already got 2 play mats so want the matching swinging chair and vibrating bouncer x

haha hugsy thats funny i realy like those swings im going get a swing :) i know i cant wait litrelly want to pack my hospital bag now :)

You could pack now Jen, you prob wouldn't use most things you'll be taking, you said you got pjs etc to take x

yeah iv not got a bag here got it all here apart from my dressing gown which at moms prob pack monday only talkin pair pjs a nightie slippers dressing gown and just toiletres cos they said i should be out same day :)

yeah il have what im wearing to put on not sure if take extra just incase but my mom said if i need anythn she will bring it x

yeah silver cross, and yep shes going to be called louise :D xx

Yes there are a lot of us out there that buy early, I'm
Not superstitious at all,

What's your situation then?
Hubby and I Been trying a year now x

we have only been trying 4months. Im hoping for a BFP This week tho from blood results.
I cant imagine trying for a long length of time. :cry: Good Luck to you!!

The longer it takes the more you learn I think. I've sorta stopped looking through things now and stopped "trying" I just Want to chill out, we moving house soon so focusing on that!

Is the baby called after anyone Kelsey? Or just the name she loves? X
My middle name is Louise x

Just a name she loves. and likes it for when she gets older aswell so can be called lou lou

xx

Yeah I do think it's important to choice a name that will be nice no matter what age they are. There are so many names now that I think will be silly for adults names x

yeah i agree i think some names are cute when there babys but you have to think when they are working there goin want/need a name that they wont be embrased by x

I fall into the superstitious category! When we do eventually have a LO, I will have everything picked out, but won't be buying anything until we actually have a baby, except of course for the few bits we'll need for the hospital x

thank kelsey im so excited :) mrsrof i think its personal opion i can understand why some people would rather not buy before pregnant. but i love it and it gives me hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->