my first baby buy :)

Ladies I have 2 unopened boxes and another box with 14 sticks ... If you pay postage you can have them ... They expire 10.2012. Needless to say I won't be trying for baby 2 by then lol. Oh and the company I got them off is in the uk I'll find the name and price for you.

And jennie I'm so happy for you with your cycle :)

Hope you're all well. And Kelsey thank you for your concern yesterday :hugs:

xx

healthpharm_ukpharmacy is their eBay name and they sell 3 boxes (60 sticks) for £34.97 & £3.98 postage.

xx

Yeah Cheryl was meaning to ask you, hope there is nothing wrong to why you were at hospital.
You and baby ok?

I wouldn't say no to the sticks babe, how much would the postage be?
I can transfer the money into your account and you just post when it's in your account x

Hey, im good hun we have been :sex: alot so far, im 10 days into my cycle, so 18 days till im due on, we didnt :sex: last night saved :spermy: up for 2nite lol as im not sure if i have a 12 or 14 day luthal phase :wacko: ill deffo be getting a monitor once we have been doc;s james has the 28th and the 29th off so ill book an appointment for then, and see what the bloody hell is going on!!.

hayley do u have anything wrong as to why your not conceiving, sorry if u have said b4 i have a crappy memory l8tly lol. :friends:

glad ur ok now cheryl :friends:

Jenn how u doing? have u got ur monitor yet? :friends:

My sis is due in 12! days!! :happydance: had her 38 week appointment the other day and baby is fine growing nicely. cant wait for louise to be here. i think ill be very happy but proberly come home and cry tbh.

:dust: xXx

hiya iv got my monitor it hasnt asked me test yesterday its due to ask me tommrow loads of instructions for it tho :/ how are you getting on kelsey x

OH OK HUN, IM SURE ULL GET USED TO IT SOON, when are u due on? YEAH IM OK HUN SAME AS LOL oops didnt mean for it to be in caps lock, cant be arsed to change it now lol xx

The CBFM used to ask me to test from CD6. I got my peaks CD 18/19. On the day after your 2 peaks it'll automatically give you a high , so really you don't need to waste a stick. Good luck with it Jennie.

Hayley if you can pop the money into my paypal I think that would work better? I will check postage for you, might not be til Friday though. But my last parcel took 5 days to reach the UK.

Good luck with the docs Kelsey !! And it'll be hard with baby Louise but you'll love her all the same. I'd always go home and cry when I went to see/out with my friends and their babies to the point where hubby told me I couldn't go anymore (I did lol) but I loved the cuddles with the little ones.

Me & baby are ok thank you Hayley, isla didn't suffer at all from her strong movements over the past two days lol. She's been so active, the most active she's been so far. But I ended up with poisoning from a barrier spray we spray around the house to keep spiders and bugs away. Hubby sprayed the house in the morning and the smell made me gag, then in the afternoon we sat outside and he saw a spider on the fence so he got the spray and sprayed it loads and I was at the side of him, neither of us thought, not even a minute later I was gagging and threw up in my hand (sorry tmi) then about an hour later I was violently sick where I was chocking and couldn't breathe, I had a temperature, a rash over my face and a really sore throat, I coulnd't even keep water down. So we went to A&E and then kept me in for observation for a few hours. They checked babys heartbeat and she kept kicking the doppler lol, they said if I didn't keep water down then I'd be admitted and have a drip ... so I sipped water over 2 hours and wasn't sick thank god !! But miles better today ! Just my bloody luck :( I'm also now anemic and I have thrush :growlmad:

Oooo must share ... hubby and I went to the bay tonight for Yiros and then a walk down the beach, was about 7ish and we were in the water up to our knees and 3 dolphins came right up to us and swam about ... it was amazing :)

Well 12.30am here and I'm shattered, the heat seems to be taking it out of me. Night all :flower:

xx

Hey
I don't know if there's anything wrong with me or hubby yet, still waiting for my next appointment to come through from hospital, it should have come before now, I had my last blood test weeks ago.
I wanted to get the monitor because I should be at my most fertile week now so should find out if I ovulate on it or not.
Should have mine today so will see when I get home.
Looking forward to using it x

Omg amazing Cheryl!!

And glad your better.
Let me know how much to send and I'll do it as soon as I can.
I'm finished my break at work so I'll be on after work xx

Omg amazing Cheryl!!

And glad your better.
Let me know how much to send and I'll do it as soon as I can.
I'm finished my break at work so I'll be on after work xx

I got my monitor and really pleased but didn't realise I can't use it until the 1st day of my period, which won't be til about 26th nov so got a bit of a weight, so will be just trying as much as we can x

good luck hun hope it works for u both, :dust: x

glad ur all better now cherly. x

I really hope this happens soon.
We have been trying nearly 14 months now.
I originally wanted to have a June July aug set baby when we 1st started trying, I really hope it happens soon and I get my wish x

My brother and his gf has decided to call their baby girl Eliza
And it's making me really want my own x

I can't use mine jenn coz I haven't started my period.
It's a good job you started your period or you would have been able to use the monitor x
I'm going go waste a lot of sticks the 1st cycle coz you can't tell it how long your cycles are, it says it will ask you to test from day 6-9 and my cycle is 40 days x

i hope it happerns for all of us soon hun! :dust: just over 16 months for us :( docs at the end of the month tho :).
slightly worried.

have both of ur partners had a sperm test?

aww lovely name hayley, i no how u feel louise is due in 10 days as much as ill love her it does cut me up no-ing we havent got 1 yet xx

Yeah Kelsey that's exactly how I feel, seeing as he is my younger brother too.

Really hope it happens for us soon, I feel we have everything is place now, have the house and to have a baby would make everything perfect.

Yes Lawrence has had a sperm analysis but we are waiting to her the results from the hospital.
We waiting for the appointment to discuss mine and his results.
I might ring tomorrow actually to see if they can tell me over the phone x

I cannot go thrifting without admiring baby clothes! I have come home with a little dress or overalls on several occasions, with the excuse of them being so incredibly cheap. I've found a few quality toys, too. My little sister plays with them, when she comes over. The clothes, though, are hidden in my sock drawer...

Haha yeah I used to hide all the stuff I bought home until I got too much, then I bought boxes to put it all in, and hid it when people came over or covered it up.
Then we moved house a few weeks ago and family members saw how much I actually have ha!!! And I feel I have to explain or they think I'm pregnant and not telling anyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->