my first baby buy :)

I used the clear blue digital OPK and it told me when I ovulated but the CBFM is soooooo much better ... It gives you your fertile days leading up to ovulation ... That's when they say is your best chance of conceiving as the sperm is up there waiting. At the beginning of your cycle you'll get lows (one bar) then leading up to ovulation you'll get a high (two bars) and then if you ovulate you'll get a peak (three bars and an egg) the first month I got mine I didn't get a peak so they say that can be your body preparing to ovulate but not quite making it. Mine was second hand & I got my positive the third month ... Honestly I couldn't recommend it enough !!!!!!!

Well my 20week scan went well, the hospital have my due date as the 18th march so that would make me 20w1d , bubs is a GIRL :) lol. They did all the tests/measurements etc and she's healthy and all ok. She's measuring a week smaller so 19w1d but they're not too worried as she's healthy, I'll know more when I see the doctor on the 11th, you know if I will have to have more scans etc as here 20w is your last if you don't have any problems , if you want a scan you'd have to pay. I thought she'd be small as I've only gained 2lbs up to now ... Pretty impressed actually as I thought I'd eat anything and everything lol. I had GREAT pleasure in telling my mother in law she's a small baby as she was adamant she was a big baby. I'll upload a recent pic of my belly ... It's got huge over the past 2 weeks. I think now I'm half way and she's still with us it's finally hit me that I'm having a baby and she will be here. I didn't let myself get too attached as I thought something would happen :(

Hope you're all well xxx

Sorry hayley ... My parents are on a business class visa - they invest a million dollars into the government for 4 years and they have to set up a business. They've had their own businesses for over 20 years so they'll set the same up here.

This is 18w

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/7ac8d175.jpg

This is 20w

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/fd17063b.jpg

aww ur growing lovely hun! cute bump. glad everything went well on ur scan :)

yep im deffo goign to get one hun. hope it works! ill be kicking my slef tho if it does i should of brought 1 earlier lol

my sis has 20 days till she is due :D xx

Hi ladies sorry to just butt in but I have to say the clearblue fertility monitors are amazing!! We have been ttc for a year now and bought a cbfm a couple months ago and it's shown me that I ovulate at completely different times every month, hoping that now I know that il get my bfp with it soon!!

I also got mine second hand from eBay for £30 with 10sticks.

Good luck to u all xx

lovley pics cheryl can def see your bump looks bigger in 2nd pic :) im getting really sensitve tender nips atm i had a doc appointment and she said it could be the clomid or early pregnancy but i know deep down its the clomid she told me test on friday x

:dust: to you jenn. im thinking maybe i shoudl go docs get the tests dont then get a cbfm? no point getting one if i dont ovulate or the worst cant have kids . xx

Thanx hun i personnly would justget one if i was you cos i think you ovulate but if your worried go docs first x

Kelsey think you defo ovulated babe, your cycles are so regular and short that means you defo do.
I'm going to buy 1 too, I was worrying about the money and having to pay lots of for the sticks every month but Sod it, been trying 13 months now!

Cheryl you have a lovely neat bump and defo see you growing over those 2 weeks.
I've finished my period last week so got another 2 weeks til my period again so should get a cbfm now really.

If I fell this month it would be perfect! My house new baby! I defo would believe in fate then ha but I wouldn't be able to go to Italy for my best friends wedding!!
But a baby is more important to me now. She's having a blessing here too.
Her hotel where she was having her reception rang her up and said it was being knocked down and had into houses so they weren't honouring the wedding, 1 couple were meant to be getting married 4 weeks after they were told!! How wrong is that x

Jen I think even if you do have to have ivf you can have more than 1 child but you could have to pay.
Have hope still, I'm sure there are other things they can do for you x

im sure i posted this earlya >< but iv got my period on my own which means i ovulated thinking of getting a clear blue fertilty monitor ? x

You started your period??
Omg bet your well excited!!
I'm looking for a monitor too babe x

Im over the moon hun i woke the bf up and told him lol iv ordered mine got clear blue digital fertily monitor coming tommrow look on amazon paid 60 some thing for mine brand-name new x

Someone on here wants 60 too but not brand new.
There on eBay but got lots of days left and go up to 74 quid.

Did you get some sticks with it?

I'm so pleased for you jenn, I told you just to chill and let your body get used to the op and your pills etc.
I bet you feel so much happier!!! X
This is the start now babe!! X

Yeah i feel so much happier i think i need be more paientent lol il link you to mine i ordered 20 sticks go with it cos it didnt come with any x

I put a post on here and someone just got back to me, they have a brand new one for £60 I might get it!!
Need to check my money situation, then I just have to order some sticks.
How much you pay for sticks ? X

I bought it! I really hope I get on with it x
Just need to look for sticks x

I'll look on amazon for sticks, the cheapest eBay do them is 14.99 for 20.
I should get my monitor on tuesday or wednesday x yay x

Oh I'll defo look on there tonight.
Having got laptop at mo it's being fixed.
So hard to look on my phone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->