my first baby buy :)

AH OK HUN HOPE DOCS GOES WELL FOR U BOTH, soz didnt mean caps lol xx

just been watching a vid of a baby kicking on youtube amazing the mom stomach moving loads lol x

That must be an amazing feeling.
I'm going to treasure being pregnant!
I know ill prob feel uncomfortable but wow you would be having a baby!!!! X
I can't wait xx

I don't like being sick but I'll get over it.
It will be our turn xx

Up to anything tonight?
I'm watching the big brother final with some chocolate,
Law playing call of duty!!! Ha x

im just on the laptop browsing i havent watched any of big bro this year apart from celeb one x

We got laptop being fixed, wish we had it tho.
Been looking up Christmas ideas

And can't stop thinking about baby names lately. Really want to have a boy and girls name set out so I know I love it.
What do you like?

My favourites now are
Ellis josephine (Josephine is nan's middle name) or just Josie or joslin

Fraser Lawrence ( Lawrence wants his name as a middle name as his grandad and dads middle name was that.

Hey everyone how we doing?

Jennie congratulations on the engagement!! Ber your so happy and it will take your mind off baby stuff for awhile.

Kelsey, when you due on?

Cheryl hope everything is ok with you and Isla, did you work out postage for the sticks? X

Hiya, erm i am due 26th of nov, you?!?

congrats jenn on the engagment tell us all the goss! :)

cheryl looks like ur growing nicely how are u ?!? xx

I'm due on 26th nov too ha
I'm obviously hoping I'm pregnant but I am looking forward to using my clearblue monitor.

Jenn, yea we need all the goss!
Where and how?

X

Oh hehe :)

i'm 100% sure i wont be pregnant this month. i just no it.

Good luck hun. i hope u are, and if not im sure u will be soon with the cbfm.

my sis is due in 5 days :D louise is engaged and all ready to go :). xx

Every month you can be closer to getting that positive Kelsey so keep positive, it will surprise us soon.

The monitor can help you conceive but that's only if I do actually ovulate so looking forward to seeing what it says x

hiya ladies im sorry iv not been on my laptop is broken :( so im replying at college :p
yess im engaged and so happy i knew he was going ask me but was going do it at xmas day we went ring shopping last week picked one but i changed my mind so went and exchanged it on mond and got my solitre one which i love we get home and hes like aww can i ask you now instead so i said yeah its up 2 you :) he does it one knee says he loves me more than anything and wants spend rest of his life with me and would i do him the honour of being his wife :D x

Arw that's lovely jen.
Law and I decided that we would get married, we had my ring made so I was sure when it would arrive, and he got down on one knee.
I was still embarrased and I don't think I would have liked a surprise proposal.

Happy for you love! X

not sure babe, my brother has got 1 for his baby but i dont like them x
depends what you like, i really want a quinny buzz x

Aww thats lovely hun. congrats again!!

my sis has a silver cross 3d pram i love it :) looks so comfy and not bad price. xx

my cousins selling one loks brand new 150 for everything really tempted but got the piko prameete :/

Hey all how are we?

I'm on cycle day 36 still no period yet, should be due on any day really, had a few pains xx

I have lovefilm and today got the film four Christmases today, heard it's really funny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->