my first baby buy :)

im a fair bit older than you so i dont want to be getting closer to 30 when i have my 1st, i wanted to have all my babies by 30.

if you dont want to go to the doctors its totally up to you, but you have a very good short cycle so you defo must ovulate or you wouldnt be that regular, maybe its just not your time, your 19 and have plenty of time x

Yeah its just so annoying, I've always wanted kids young like my mum did, so much better to be a younger nan ect, im just so un sure weather go go or not :cry: yeah i normally have a 28 day cycle - not this month tho lol still havent fully come on, but got a bit more spotting today so not ready for the pain 2day ive got work in a couple of hours i really dont want to be in pain the whole time i'm working xx

i thought i was mentally insane when i bought my very first baby thing a few months back. so glad i am not alone! i didn't want to jinx it so i decided to just buy one thing and one thing only.

i knew a long time ago the first thing i would buy would be an adorable onesie with the logo of me and my hubby's favorite band (we met and fell in love through the band).

can't wait till i can pull it out one day!

yeah i did it today and its gone to low fertilty im day 25 of my cycle so i dunno if thats accurate im due on first week december so it might be right :/
aww kelsey try not worry bout going docs you dont have to go if you dont want to your young and got plenty of time as have all of us i suppose as we all young :)

Arw that's lovely Carli
We have all bought loads of baby stuff, I won't need a thing when we have a baby ha

Kelsey how would you feel if you still haven't conceived in another year?

If you think you can handle and accept that then don't go doctors, if not then you have extended your wait for a baby as you would have to go for tests then which could be started now.

Do you feel embarrassed to go and talk about it? Honestly it was fine x

I had 1 bit of blood on saturday when I wiped and had nothing since, every month I think at this point is this it! Is this my time!
Could it have been implantation, but then I've only got pains on my left hand side which I'm sure you don't get when pregnant x

Yes i do feel embarressed about going tbh just think they will think were 2 young and just young chavs which we aint at all. I also dont want to hear bad news even tho it may not be bad i no :wacko: i just dont no. think ill wait till i come to a 100% conclusion

just dont want use to think i dont want it as much as use just coz im not going to the doc's. coz i really do.

:af: still hasnt shown been getting :af: sypmtoms since thursday no blood just tiny bit of brown spot every day xx

God no Kelsey! Dont you think that! Why would you have bought at that stuff and been trying for so long if you didn't want it.
We don't think that of you at all xx

I can understand why you would feel embarrased! Us women have to go through a lot!
And the tests are where it starts to get scary, people looking at your parts etc but you get used to it. And you just have to talk
About your situation. I was so nervous but they must have 100s of women Everyday go in and say the same thing.

Once you bite the bullet and go you will wonder why you were so nervous xx

Also I bet they have people younger than you go in and say there trying for a baby.
When you say you've got your own house, job etc etc they will see your serious and also the amount of time you have both been trying.

It's not just a few months xx

thank you hun thats lovely :friends: are u 3 days late i am!!! :wacko: im sure my :af: will be here 2 moz 4 days is the longest ive ever gone over b4!! so far 1 bit of brown spotting smaller than a pea, sorry tmi lol xx

how is every1? xx :dust:

Yea I'm 3 days late too,
Had 1 bit of blood sat morning and nothing since. Had a feel pains down low in my tum today, but really don't know if I should bother testing. Every time I've been late And tested before I come on the next day x

I really hope this is it! But not holding my breathe x

WELL GOOD LUCK HUN!!

this is the 3rd time i have been late in 17 months!! :wacko: still no blood just bit more spotting got a bad back with it tho :( im pretty sure :af: will be 2nite ( even tho ive been saying that since thursday lol) ive had dull aches for past couple of days but no pain. i dont no im confused lol every time i have thought of this could be it i come on the next day so ive been telling myself since thursday this is it but still havent come on lol

:dust: xx

thats exactly how i feel! symptom spotting every month, but its got to be our time one month so if we dont symptom spot then we wont know what its actually the right time.

ive been having a few more pains tonight and same as you , feel ill come on very soon but still no more spotting.
if i start my peroid it will be our 17 month trying too.

when you say it out load its a bloody long time!!!!!!!!!!

it will be us one month kels xxx Good luck to you too xx

Yep it is a long time Hun, Good luck to u to I think to nite af will show ! Xx

We will both see!!
I'm feeling weird tonight!
I'm symptom spotting of getting a bug that every one down here is getting.
I'm burning up. My face feels like it's on fire, it's horrible.

I'm just laying in bed to try and cool down.

I've managed to dig out the hospital letter and I will be ringing them tomorrow and see if they can tell me results over the phone.

Up to anything tonight? X

Yh u might aswell ring and see what they say Hun. Oh dear that sounds horrible ! Hope u get better soon try and relax. I'm just in bed watching I'm a celeb I've got me drink muscle cream and calpol here for the 6th night waiting for :af:!! Lol good luck Hun. Xx

Haha that made me chuckle muscle cream and calpol hehe

Surely calpol isn't strong enough, and what's muscle cream? X

I can't swallow tablets so I have calpol I have terrible pains but as that's only what take it masks the pain. The cream I put on mybelly knee and back as they all hurt so bad wen I'm on weird I no. Lol I no always in the night so I get no sleep! Xx

Bless ya!! Everyone does something different.

I always end up waking hubby up and he gets annoyed ha

Anyway I'm going to try get an early night, prob speak tomorrow, see what happens over night!!

Good luck! Night xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->