my first baby buy :)

im due in 3 day xx im good hun u?

my sis is 3 days over due!! xx

Oh really how is she doing? Prob wants to meet her daughter no doubt ha

My best friend is coming round for dinner Friday and said she needs a private word with me, it sounds horrible but I really hope she doesn't tell me Shes pregnant! She's getting married in June and I know they aren't trying till after the wedding, I think it would dishearten me quite a lot x

she is ok bloody massive tho! lol and just waiting really.

aww hun i no how u feel my mate has a 10 month old now i cried my eyes out when i found out she was pregnant and we had only just atarted! :hugs: xxxx

I've got 2 best friends, 1 has a 9 month old and was pregnant but had a chemical and the other is getting married in June so wouldn't think she would like to be pregnant on her wedding day.

Where do you live bangcole?
I'm in uk so I would say asda, primark, tesco, supermarkets are the cheapest really I've found. But I've also bought loads from this site on the buy swap sell page and from car boots coz you get such a bargain x

yeah for uk try primark asda matalan tesco and try charity shops n car boots had some excellent bargains including a chico bouncer for 2 pound with music n lights :) x

Hellooooo ladies,

Just caught up on the goss, lol !

Congrats on your engagement Jennie !!!

How are we all?

I'm so tired after just 4 hours at work today, Isla is putting extra weight on my body now and it's taking its toll. I've gained 4lbs up to now. I had 4 friends tell me last week I have lost weight, esp in my face and neck ... how ever that works lol. Isla is beating me up from the inside lol, her kicks are getting stronger and are more regular. She actually made my stomach move up and down yesterday, was mad !! Hubby still can't feel her , my friend did a week and a half ago though and another friend today, he says he can feel his pulse in his hand and I think his skin is tougher with his job. Next thing for me is a heart scan on the 14th Dec, blood on the 23rd (from my annemia) then my 28 week check up on the 28th Dec. I think now I'm nearly 24 weeks I've finally stopped worrying and I am excited , I'm not even worried about labour yet ... hoping it doesn't just hit me at once!!

Anyways thats me ... how about you 3 lovelies?

xxx

aww hun glad ur doing ok, your pregnancy is going so quick! (well for me it is) lol
i think we need to see a 24 week bump pic :D

im good due on 2moz and spotting 2day so it wont be long! docs on monday or tuesday!! ahh
my sis is 5 days over due now she is having the sweep 2day! she looks slimmer in her face and from behind actually it must just all move down lol she is bloody massive!!

xxxxx :friends: xxxxx

Well i got everything crossed that the witch doesn't show hun !! Are you at the docs for ttc?

Keep us updated on your sister :)

Just had a tiff with my mum over newborn clothes, at first everyone told me to buy 0-3months but now I've had clients and friends telling me their babies were 6-8lbs and were in newborn clothes for 10-12 weeks ... Isla has only a few things newborn and now I'm worried but mum is adament she won't need newborn. AARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!

xx

id get new born hun alot go up to 8lbs and they can be in them for a while u aint got to get loads just a few packets

yeah going for ttc , not that i really wana go tho xx

Hey all

It must be amazing to feel her moving and kicking around. Glad you relaxing now.

I would buy newborn Cheryl as most of my friends babies have been in them for at least a few weeks. Normally because most babies drop in weight after being born. And I don't think ul have a big baby so maybe just get a load of sleep suits x

I should start my period tomorrow but not having any pains yet, so can't be pregnant, but looking forward to start using my clearblue monitor x

omg!!! my friend who got pregnant the 1st time with her 1st baby, then 1st month they started trying for there 2nd baby which unfortuntaly needed in a chemical, and now shes 5 weeks and yet again fell pregnant 1st month trying.

so unfairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha

hey guys how are you all im using my monitor but cos of the clomid im just getting high readings every day :( x

Ohh does it do that Jen?
Didn't realise x
So it's not working how it should. You going to carry on using it? X

oh hayley u must be feeling a bit upset i no i do when peopl ei no are pregnant.

af was due yesterday (sat) i've been spotting tiny bits since thursday, so annoying just wish it would hurry up tbh, i really dont want to come on in the night as my pains get so bad and i have work at 6.30 am :(

my sis had the sweep on friday louise is as far down as she can be the nurse felt her head! she is 7 days over due, she goes in to be induced on wednesday! ::D she is having some differant weird pains 2day so we will see. xx

I didn't feel as upset as I thought I would because I know she wants her babies close together. But just find it so unfair falling straight away 3 times! Then she says to me I had negatives for days then finally got a positive and it was driving her nuts!
I felt like saying try having negatives for 15 months love!
I just said to her she was a lucky bugger!

I had 1 small amount of blood this morning and nothing since.
I haven't got or had any pains except 1 on my side but I have ibs so could be that

Hope your sister goes into labour soon. That is 1 thing I don't want to happen, I don't want to be induced because the contractions aren't real so the pain is 10 times worse than natural labour, as each contraction is preparing you for the next x

its normally worse when ur on the drip once the inducing tablets dont work if uve had to have 3 then they put u on the drip thats when it really does get more pain full, but the mid wife said to my sis u wont no the differance as its her 1st.

17 months TTC !! :cry: 50% of me wants to go docs and see whats going on but the other 50% i just think no i dont want to be heart broken if it is eaither of us, and dont want the preshure on one of us, i no it sounds silly we really do wants babies i just dont want to get how i was in the beginging all stressed and upset about it. xx

good luck hun :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"