my first baby buy :)

Still no period! And did a test this morning and it was negative.
Got different pains very low down so think I'm just going to be late x

Oh sorry to hear that Hun maybe this is just going to be a late month for us both I'll probS be on by lunch time today I would have thought. Lil speck of brown today same as the other days. I won't test unroll I'm a week late so day 4 today the longest I've been late b4 so I'm sure af will deffo be here today! Xx
Well today is the day my Sid gets induced can't wait to see my neice xxxx

I've had another bit of brownish specks so defo blood on the way.
I'm not sure the Ferility monitor will work for me if my next cycle is over 40 days! I'm going to get some more agnus castus, it regulated my cycles before and then I went to doctors and came off them. Wish I hadn't!

Are hope Louise arrives safely!! She could still be born tomorrow tho.

Put up a pic when you get to see her xx

yep 2day or 2moz :) yeah course i will hun i wonder what she will look like.

still no :af: i dunoo whats going on, yeah u might aswell go bk on it hun, ive had regular cycles ever since i started my period i think!! xx

You could be pregnant Kelsey! If your always regular this could be it love!

Have a neice born and find out your pregnant yourself.

I've been on the pill since I was 16, so before I came off I'd been on it 7 years, so I can't remember what my natural period were like, I think I used to be regular when I was at school!
So as soon as I came off the pill they were all messed up! Now it's been over 2 years like that.
I know I should lose weight but I'm
Not feeling motivated to do it x

I'm still not on either x

I wonder what my neice will look like too, coz she could look like our side x

crazy isnt it , yeah i could be :S i dont no lol same amout of brown spotting today as there has been since thursday!.

my sis has been induced about 3pm nothing happerning yet, the pill is every 24 hours so this could be along one unless louise decides she wants to come out soon!

i was on the pill for abotu 18 months. i never really liked it it always made me have weird pains in my ribs :( instead of :af: cramps.

:friends: xx

I think the pill has messed my body up really.

Hope the baby is due soon. Bet Shes fed up.
Is she still with the dad?
Saw your mum and her friend were there on Facebook x

yeah mum and her friend thats 7.5 months pregnant is with her! lol No the dad is a waste of space and has been out of the pitchure since she was 7 weeks pregnant, my mum is home now the nurse thinks she wont have her till friday! got 2nd pill to induce her 2moz.

still no :af: just the stmptoms. this better not be a weird period :S xx

Ohh that's such a Shame the dad is a knob!! She will need support. Does she live on her own?

Will she have to stay in hospital now until Louise is born?
I would hate that. I want to be in hospital for as little time as possible.

Really hope this is your positive babe!! Xx

Thank you, i hope so to but i wont hold my breath to many :af: symptoms and weird pains. xx

yep she is in untill louise is born she has a monitor on her every hour, the blood preshure is slightly raised aswell so keeping an eye on that, yeah she hates hosps but not alot she can do she is in her own room there so least not sitting with others. but doesnt have a tv so she is prob bored. bless her.

she lives with my mum and dad and will stay there untill she wants to move out with louise. xx

How do you feel about your sister still being at home and having a baby?
Same situation as my brother.
I feel like I have everything set up and ready for a baby and he doesn't and there lucky enough to have the baby and Nowt else.

I bet Shes bored without a tv I would be, but I'd rather have my own room and I suppose she has her phone x

I wasn't happy in the beginning but now I'm fine about it. There will always be girls having kids in bad situations or no homes ect and it did used to get me down but now I just think oh well no point getting stressed about it.

Did u ring docs Hun ? Has u Hubby had his sperm results bk ?!

Day 5 still no :af: yet!! Soon I'm still sure xx

:af: here!! new it would my body never fails to disapoint me. So fucking done with :TTC:

Oh noo Kelsey I thought that was it for you!!
I think I may have just come on myself!! Just got bit of blood now.

I dug out the letter to find the number for the hospital and was going to ring today, and my mum text me to say I'd received a hospital letter ( it goes to mums house coz I want to stay at the doctors I've always been too, so if I tell them I've moved they will want me to change surgeries.)

So my appointment is 14th dec and we will get results of mine and hubby's tests x

baby louise lilly may was born at 4.27pm weighs 7pounds 3 ounces, she has a little bit of hair mum and baby doing well my sis has had to have a few stitches, i dont really no any more than that at the mo, there both doing fine tho! xx

Ohh congrats auntie Kelsey!! Hope she is ok, is she allowed to go home?

Look forward to seeing a picture. When you going to see her? X

she isnt aloud to go home till 2moz. as it was 6pm by the time she was stitched up and comfy ect. and the latest ur alowed home is 8.30 so 2.5 hours isnt enough recovery time. we will see her on sat, as im working 2moz and we live an hour away :( so cant just pop round, she had to have the sucker thing on her head so bit of a cone head atm lol still beautifull tho. she looks so peice full. my sis had just gas and air i havent spoke to her or my mum to get all the details yet hopefully soon... xx

Attachments

• louise.jpg
    louise.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
im so broody as it is. held bk the tears earlier. duno what ill be like on sat. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->