my first baby buy :)

I cried when my best friend text me to say she had the baby, I felt so depresssed and im sure I'll feel the same when my neice is born.
It's vert hard when we been trying so long x

af is due today no sign of it yet apart from mild cramps and tiny bit of spotting after :sex::blush:

I've still not started mine and still a negative! So think it's just making me wait. If this happens next month then the monitor won't work for me! Which I'll be upset aboit.

Got my appointment through from hospital and it's 14th December so will find out our results and what's next! Excited to know, but haven't lost any weight since I last went so hope they don't say anything.
Hoping for someone different from the last women I had, she was pregnant so hoping she's on maternity leave x

how did it feel when you held your neice kelsey? she is very gorgeous!!
makes me broody seeing pictures x

i wasnt brroody i think its a differant feeling when its your neice and she is actually here, i love her so much she is so tiny, she looks chubby in the pics but she isnt she small and cute. i couldnt stop staring at her when i was holding her, then helped my sis bath her for the 1st time she didnt really cry, but it made her feel alot better once she had one she seemed all relaxed and lovely. my phone and camera run out of batt so all pics are on me mums camera that ill get next week so ill show u some more, as me sis doesnt want alot on fb . xx

i just got my bfp !!!!!!!! i cant belive it never thought it would happen so happy cant belive it x

Omg jenn!!! Congratulations!! So happy for you,
Bet your so happy. Told you to keep positive x

Your bf happy?
You going to keep testing everyday and watch the positive get darker x

Yes and Yeah he over the moon just done anthoer frer and ic both positive and they where done tonight :)

my friend who had a chemical a few months back, and is pregnant again saw a post on the baby site she goes on and said people that previously had a chemical and get pregnant again can go for extra scans in london as long as they answer questions before and after the scans,
so shes 6 weeks today and the sonographer detected 2 sacs but they look too small to look into, so they could have stopped growing already, shes had to go for bloods and another lot in 48hours, shes not having it easy the last few months, i feel bad now for feeling angry that she fall so quicky each time.

im wishing you all the luck with your pregnancy jenn, hope it sticks xx

oh no thats horrible bless her. dont feel bad hun we all have monents like that thats ttc for you it changes ur views ect on things..

:dust: xx

She doesn't know for sure if they have stopped growing or she's a lot earlier than she originally thought, you do get a positive earlier when it's twins so could be that.

They defo saw 2 sacs and is waiting for results to see if they progressing or it's ended.

I think I'd feel even more jelous if it's twins, her house is soooo small for 3 babies x

:sorry: hun :( can u use ur monitor this month? ..
even if she has a small house or big one you always find space ect for the kids, i hope it isnt a m/c bless her. try to be happy about it as crazy as that sounds as when u become pregnant there will be people thinking the same about u it only took u 2 years or what ever when people have been trying alot longer, have to try and find a positive out of every situation. u will get through it alot easier xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->