my first baby buy :)

thank you im so happy right now done a digi today pregnant 1,2 weeks so nice seeing it writtten like that x

Just had to catch up again , I fall so far behind not coming on so often anymore.

HUGE CONGRATS to you Jennie, sooooo happy for you :) you deserve it !!!! Just try to relax and take it easy !

Louise is beautiful Kelsey ! I bet you loved having cuddles. With the doctor situation I see it as why wait another 6-12 months or however long, you could very well be pregnant by then. If you need medical help or not it'll but your mind at ease. Look at me , I was due to start clomid on the Saturday but got my BFP on the Monday, I think I finally relaxed knowing I was getting help - just my opinion hun.

Let us know how you get on on the 14th hayley !! I hope everything's ok for you.

I have a heart scan on the 14th dec, bloods on the 23rd dec, my 28week check up on the 28th dec then we're having another 4D scan on the 9th Jan to see bubs face, I'll be 30 weeks then. Can't wait to see her face :) and triple check she is indeed a girl lol.

I'm off to bed now, I've been so exhausted the past 3 days like I was before I started my iron tablets, it's been above 30 the past few days too do I'm guessing the heat isn't helping - Zzzzzzz

xxx

THANKS HUN.

aww i cant wait to see pics and of ur bump :D

xx

Bet you can't wait to see Isla again.
When you finishing work Cheryl?

I'm so annoyed at myself!!!! When I started my period I forgot to use my monitor, Ive been on for 5 days I'm going to set it this mornIng and set it to day 5 and hopefully it will be ok. I couldn't believe I had forgot, remembered last night.

Ah hun, :hugs:

well there was 2 pregnancy announcments on my fb last night :( 1 is my cousins gf so i wasnt up set,
but the other was a girl from school my ex best mate. i said congrts and she messaged me saying that she thought i would have had a baby 1st as ive been with james for years so i cried even more, i hadnt cried like that over ttc in ages, was horrible :( :cry: i am goign to the docs! no more waiting i just got to get it over and done with! xx

Arwww babe I bet that was upsetting. If my other bf became pregnant before me I'd be upset. She won't be trying til July but got a horrible feeling.

Honestly Kelsey just go doctors, you can still keep trying whilst waiting for your appointment to come through, and you only go for a chat 1st at the hospital, then you wait again for another appointment for a scan etc
You prob won't need bloods taken coz of your regular cycles.
You'll be nervous at 1st but it's fine, they see 100s of woman, young and old everyday x

A girl I went to school with got married last year put up her 12 week scan picture last week but it's only her right to have a baby, she's got a great job house etc
We just have to wait x

yeah im deffo going to go hun, ringing up monday :D then decide once get results bk untill then its :sex: :sex: :sex: lol

It's a lOng process with the doctors but you could even fall pregnant whilst waiting for tests etc coz it does relax you for a bit knowing your either going to find out what's wrong or that they will help you if needed, once I was waiting for my blood tests I really relaxed and it did me the world of god!

You can do it! You will be fine!!

I'm off to winter wonderland in Hyde park today, can't wait, love looking at all the Christmas stuff x

thanx cheryl im so happy right now everythings so amazing :) good luck kelsey at docs you be fine my first appointment i just got reffered no tests just talkn at hospital i think they did bloods n requested a sperm sample . mummy wannabe you can set the monitor from as late as day 5 i think x

I set it for day 5 jenn, I figured it out ha

Really hope it helps me, but obviously got my next appointment before its that time anyway x

yeah give it a go nothing to lose i want to change my tickers and profile but paranoid it going be bad luck :l

It's not bad luck, I think it something was to happen it will happen whether you change your ticker or not.
I don't believe in all that x

yeah your right im just really paranoid dumb question here but how do i change my thing from ttc to expecting ? looked last night n cant figure it out :dohh:

Go to user cp and then select the top option on the left, edit details or something and it's at the bottom, it will say your current status is TTC and should they you how to change it x

cheryl. - b4 u asked if u should by tiny baby and new born ect. yes u deffo should as louise was 7.3oz and she is in tiny baby a few are a bit small as she is very long but some shops come up bigger, the 0-3 swamps her.

how is every1 ? ive put some of louise's bits up for sale on here ill post a link later xx

Hey just been out for dinner with the girls.

Really tired today, my feet are killing from walking round London Saturday.

I've bought my hubby a present from a Facebook company called paper dreams and they cut out paper into any words, phrases songs that you want and do nice designs round it, she's just finished mine, if you go onto my profile ul see I commented on the ladies photo.
It's a bit of Michael buble from our 1st wedding dance, I love it.

Been using my monitor getting on with it well, just got awhile to wait till that time comes again but got doctors on Wednesday x

My friend is still pregnant with the twins but waiting for the scan to see if they growing and if there still is 2 x

How come you selling Louise's stuff already ha? X

coz it doesnt fit her any more hun, and all the bottles my sis brought she didnt take to them, so had to get her another lot. https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/823834-girls-bits.html

good luck with the docs hun, what will u find out there? xx

My hubby's SA results (sperm count) and the results of my blood tests to see if I ovulated. And what the next step for us will be x

Bit nervous actually, just really hoping I have a different doctor x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->