my first baby buy :)

I say I'll be on more often now I'm not working but still fall two pages behind lol.

We've bought everything new for Isla (She is a GIRL, lol) oh except one thing, my bugaboo nappy bag, the lady said she used it for 6months, great condition. I just shoved it in the wash and now it's clean and smells like my washing detergent. But like you say Lola, I think it's nice to buy all new for bubs especially if you plan on having more babies. Clothes for bubs are expensive, especially here :growlmad: I shop at Pumpkin Patch as the other shops don't have very nice clothes ... I think I am just extremely fussy :blush: But I did a 0-3m shop on Next Direct that cost me 250 english pound, then I've bought quite a few 0-3m clothes here and my mum has bought some too. We've had to tell everyone we need 3m+ now , she has too much lol, but I'd rather have too much than too less and take her out in the smae clothes every week. I just priced up a 3-6m shop at Next the other night and I'm looking around 250 again but I think 250 for 3 months worth of clothes is pretty good.

I had cramps all the way up to about 20 weeks and they started again about 29 weeks. But because I had them from day one, the docs said they're normal for me.

The difference between the scans is amazing !! I gotta disagree though, 20 weeks is much better than the 12 weeks, so much clearer and more developed :) I had scans at
7w, 12w, 13w, 15w, 20w and last nights scan at 30w. Week 15 and 30 were 4D scans.

Well our scan last night was amazing !! But the cheeky monkey was holding her foot up to her face for most of the scan, then pulled the umbilical cord across her face lol ... a pain like her daddy :haha: but she is 110% a girl :cloud9: so now I can take all the tags off her clothes and wash her clothes for her hospital bag. I'm going to do the rest in Feb when my brother-in-law goes home. Her foot is measuring 6cm, cute :) Ooooh and she is head down :) :) The lady said she'll likely not move now she's there , I feel so excited !! So hubby and I are starting the walking everyday as of today to make sure she stays head down and moves further down, plus I'm going to get bouncing on my yoga ball.

If any of you ladies have heard of any natural ways to help bring on labour, as of 37 weeks ... please share !!! I want her out before the in-laws arrive.

Talking of in-laws we skyped them the other day ... they are staying with us for 16 days :growlmad::cry: and she told me she'll not interfer and they'll take baby out for days out .... ERM HELLO , hopefully bubs will be breastfed so therefore needs me but as if I'm going to let baby go out for 'a day out' when she's so young, she'll be anything from 0-4 weeks old, some people amaze me !! And they say it's best not to express for the first 6 weeks. You think this woman would know this being a mum of 5 :shrug:

Well I best get off and peg the washing out and get the cleaning done (trying to be a good housewife today) Our new bedroom furniture and mattress has just been delievered :) should sleep like a baby tonight lol.

Hope you didn't expect anything other than a essay from me :haha::haha:

xxx

Thought I'd add some photos of last nights scan. The line across her nose is the umbilical cord. I haven't put them on facebook as we thought it's what she's going to look like and didn't want everyone to see just yet .. if you get me ! xx

MORGAN_43.jpg

MORGAN_41.jpg

MORGAN_6.jpg

oh wow hun she;s beautiful. and looks like ut hubby i would say!

id make sure u get some tiny baby clothes aswell hun, esp if u have a 7pound baby.
tbh i doubt anything will actually bring on the labour loads of people say differant thigs will help some say nothing helps. its just one of those things. im glad my inlaws womnt be around well james's dad will be when our baby is born but he wont interfer ill have a go at him if he did the same with my mum n dad.

docs on monday ahhh. half worried half happy to get the results.

xXx

Cheryl - cramps suck! I spoke to my midwife today and she said try not to worry but if they get worse to go to a+e. She is also booking me in for an emergency dating scan, so she said it will either be this week or next week :happydance: so excited to see our little beany for the first time!

Had to tell my uni today, worried though as it is so early, but everyone thinks im hungover all the time and in reality im not, feels like a hangover though! Also so that they know about me needing half a day of for midwife and hospital appointments. Feels so real now telling people im pregnant. Just need to tell my parents! That won't be as much fun, will wait until after my scan to make sure everything is okay!

Next baby clothes are adorable, my pretend basket came to £250 as well, can't wait to find the sex out so we can go shopping, still thinking boy though. Did you think yours was a girl? Those scan pictures are so clear, she is beautiful :) Sucks about the in-laws! My baby would be going no where (probably for eighteen years) without me! I'd put your foot down or get your OH to explain, breastfeeding is always a good excuse!

Im really paranoid about visitors, with their germy hands and if they smoke etc, i don't want everyone to have a hold. Knowing me I would probably get one of those baby slings and just put the baby in it whilst visitors where around so they couldn't hold her, i would say she's feeding! God i am awful!

My cousin's step sister had her baby a few weeks ago and she said walking was the best thing, but she also did a spinning class a few days before, but she is weird!

how did your midwife appointment go jennie?

Hope the doctors goes well kelsey

:flower:

Hey all
Hope were ok.
I'm on day 40 and spotting do should be starting my period.
The I have to have tests on cycle day 2 HIV thyroid hep b hep c etc and then to see if my tubes are blocked x
I went to big brother the other night, really enjoyed it Nd was on tv a few times.

Scans are gorgeous Cheryl, the 4d are so amazing.
I like the thought of having a photo session after babies born and try to get the same pose as the 4d and display them side by side x

hiya midwife apt went ok thanx its mailnly just talking and filling forms in tbh got see them when im 15wks and will listen to beans heartbeat then i cant wait for that soo exciting x

Ul have things to look forward too Jen x

Just had BnQ bloke here to design us a new kitchen so really looking forward to that being fitted , ours is so old fashioned in the new house x

Hiya, hope the tests go well hun,

oh thats good jenn ull soon see bubbs its going so quick :)

sorry cheryl i had to comment on ur status that man has pissed me off for weeks talking like shit to u on ur statuse's

well i passed mt driving test yay :) been a good weekend so far :)

Have you got a car Kelsey or share James?

I've missed the fb thing ha sounds interesting x

I've caught up on fb, I've seen that man keep commenting on things!
Stupid arse!! If you have the money it's up to you how much you buy for your child or what you buy!
People should just keep quiet sometimes if it's not a nice suggestion or comment x

i have a ka that james brought me last year! so ill be insuring that asap :D

Xx

That's good! You have so much more freedom and independence when you have your own car.
My friend can't drive, and has to rely on people for everything, I'd hate not being able to just jump in the car And go where I want, when I want x

Yeah he is an idiot lol

yeah i cant wait hun :) james's app at the docs on monday :/ wonder what they will say... not long now xx

Yes Monday will be here in no time!
What time is the appointment?

Got my fingers crossed for good news,
Lawrence has got to book his next 1 x

9.10am! thanks hun means alot :)

yep its coming round quickly :)

we have had sex 2 times this month :cry: been so crap james got a cold sore for 2 weeks! so that put me off lol and just cant be bothered atm and im tired alot and his dad is here :S soo annoying hopefully this may have gave my body a lil break :/ will see. xx

Maybe he's just worried about his results, it's a lot of pressure if you find out it's a fault with you, so same for men.
Law felt really guilty and nothing he can do to change it.
Plus if his dad is there, I'd feel awkward too ha
It could do you a bit of good, who knows what our body needs, do bloody hard to know x

Your body can show signs of stress even tho you don't feel it x

Yeah spose hun, his not bothered doing it while his dad is here lol but yeah maybe the presure of the test. i no he will be so sad if he has something wrong bless him.

does law go for another sperm test? has he been doing anything to up his sperm?

going to bed now hun but ill reply in the morning/afternoon when i decide to get up lol

lotsa love, Night, xx

Morning,

Kelsey, law has to do another test before we get called back to hospital to see if it was a 1 off bad test or if not, has it improved.
He has been taking the wellman pill everyday and as I'm on a diet, he has been eating well too, lots more fruit and veg, they say decaf tea and coffee doesn't effect you that much, but I've made him cut to decaf just to see if it helps more and he doesn't drink that much anyway.

He is still devastated about it really and he doesn't like to talk
About it.
He might be slightly better by the time we go back to hospital end of feb x

Hi ladies, haven't caught up yet just need to vent !!!! ....

My brother in law Arrives in a week, hubby asked him to bring Isla's 4kg of 0-3m clothes to save us posting them and costing us £70+ so his mum said yes he has 21kg allowance and 5 kg hand luggage. Anyways we agreed a time with my family for them to pick it up tomorrow. 4am here and I wake up to pee and see a text off my mum, my mother in law has text my mum saying rob can only bring 2kg of newborn clothes, any older she'll bring at the end of march. I'm so f**king wound up ! She knows how much there is, why the hell can't they fit another 2kg !!!!!!! I've got a washing machine here and you know it's not like rob will be going out every night, this is our home not a holiday for us, ye we'll go out for dinner maybe 2/3 times but he doesn't need 21kg ESPECIALLY when we've bought his god damn shampoo, toothpaste, shower gel etc.

I feel like there's just no help from his family . ONE DAM THING WE ASK THEM ! So so p**sed off. Why be so god damn selfish ??? When hubby's awake for work I'm going to tell him and get him to ring her. I'm fuming :( my parents have offered to pay his excess luggage if he's over but why should my parents do it, they've rushed around getting things for me for bubs and have bought her so many things ! I feel it's all one sided.

Sorry ladies had to vent, I'm actually so frigging annoyed :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"