my first baby buy :)

aww thank you when you hear the babys heart beat and see your scans it makes it soo worth the wait its incredible x

Aww hun, dont u worry about a sad post hun were all here for u, i felt just like u the week we got news about james it took me a while to gget my head around it, i still havent really, but just got to think that as soon as u get on that ivf waiting list the bit further u are to getting a baby, on a positive ish note, you will have time to sort ur house out get it all ready for a baby, save for everything you've always wanted for bubbs, maybe have a holday. i no its so hard to think of any positve and i really have bad days were i cant think of anything positive but just try i spose. :hugs:

:dust: xx

Thanks Kelsey.
I had a bad time when we were 1st told and I chilled out abit, it's just this week I've gone right back down.
Had a big cry at work this morning which I had doing but couldn't stop myself. My workies are really great and help me through anything.

It's still the not knowing that's killing me. If they tell us we have to have more tests which will take another 6 months I'll be devastated.
I just want to get on the list! And hope you get things sorted too Kelsey x
We will both get there! X

yes hun we will it maybe slowly but shorly :)

i havent let james see me cry at all, i just feel bad for him to see me cry.

louise is coming up to 12 weeks old 2day she is growing up so fast she can now hold a rattle and shake it and she smiles ect, its so cute. Xxx

I wish I hadn't let law see me crying, but I think it's good he knows how I'm feeling so we can deal with it together. Rather than bottle it all up.

It's crazy how they grow so quickly.
Eliza is nearly 8 weeks old I think now. Smiling so much. She is a daddys girl. She follows my brothers voice everywhere, she's sl gorgeous.
Tho when I see her, I'm reminded of what I want so much x

Me to hun i hold her and think i so want this, esp when james holds her and she loves him it makes my heart melt.

jenn are u showing yet? how are u finding being pregnant? xx

Yes I know what we mean. I see the way Lawrence looks at her and it's amazing to see, and you can picture them eith your own baby.he is so great with his sisters kids too. I know he will be such a great dad. 1 day x

hiya im showing a tiny bit my bumps fairly small but getting bigger lol i love being preg had bad heartburn last night tho which is norm in pregnancy how are you getting on hope your ok x

:hugs: - Hayley & Kelsey

I really hope you both get your BFP's soon !!! I know now it seems so far away now but when it happens you'll forget about the lengthy journey and trust me it'll all be worth it :flower: I had my own long ass journey so I know how it feels.

Wait until you hit 30+ weeks Jennie, then you'll know about a bump lol. From 12 weeks I was like look my tummys huge ... erm well now it really is HUGE :haha: I have difficulty getting in and out the car, getting up from lying down, having sex, hoovering, even washing pots in the sink! But you gotta love it :cloud9:

How are you Lola?

Well ladies it's early hours Sunday morning here so I am officially FULL TERM :happydance::cloud9::thumbup: So happy ! Never thought I'd make it to week 12 never mind 37 weeks. Come onnnnnn baby Isla, you cane come anytime now (except today as daddy is playing in a golf tournement lol).

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends.

xx

Thanks Cheryl. I know you when through a lot as did Jen, and that's why I'm happy for you both. It wasnt a walk in the park for either of you. It does give me hope, but it's just the ivf, I can't control it, I can't take pills to help us, just feel I'm constantly waiting for hospitals now.
Still waiting for appt to come through.
I've stopped being so emotional which is good. But I wasn't feeling well at all last night and now have tonsillitis.
I had glandular fever 4 years ago and my tonsils have never gone down. I'm used to it now, but Everytime hubby gets a cold my tonsils swell up even more, had to work today, and was in so much pain, couldn't swallow so couldn't eat or hardly drink. So wanted to come home, but as I'm assistant manager no one would be able to cover me. Then my back has been playing up and just not been well at all today!

I can't wait to have a bump! I'm going to treasure it and show it off it tight tops.
My friend covered up so no one ever got to see hers, she hated the thought of someone touching it.
I won't care. I'll like people taking an interest, think it will make me feel good.

Wow full term, it's do crazy how quickly it goes by.
She will be here in no time at all, can't wait to see pictures of her x

Kelsey hav you told both sets of parents yours and James's situation?
I had told my mum 1st after a year of trying, and law only just told his family before Christmas, but it feels better that everyone knows now x

aww jen thats lovely will need a pic of ur lovely bump soon :)

wow 37 weeks thats great hun! cant wait to see pic's aswell :)

hayley - my mum no's duno if she has told me dad or not lol . and james's dad no's ( we dont speak to his mum ) they all new we were trying from 1 month in i think.

just went and brought me neice a new pram 2day, its like the i candy 1 but this is fisher price and i loveee it!, its a cheaper version of the bugaboo its so light and east to push i think i will deffo be getting one of them :) prob change my mind later but thats the 1 atm :haha:

im doing good 9 days till out app at the hosp! :)
Xx

That 9 days will fly Kelsey.

How comes Louise needed a new pram, did she not like the other 1 x

the silver cross 3d is what she had but louise is quite long and out growing the pram bit, and my sis hayley didnt want to put her it the buggy bit that faces the other way she still wants to see her as she is still little, so this one she can be forward facing or the other way untill she is about 2!!

lol im really missing her 2nite lol sounds weird but ive had such a lovely day with her she holds her head up gives kisses and smiles all day and im feeling missing it :( lol

yeah hopefully hun ive got loads to do this week so im sure it will.

Arw that's lovely, did she spend the weekend with you or was that last weekend. Think it's lovely you'll be so close x

that was last weekend she was here and she was a lil gem slept 8.30pm - 7.30am
the dogs loved her kept pulling her socks off tho! lol
it was lovely having her and my 2 sisters over. except i coulght there colds lol.

yeah i hope we are close. :) xx

Haha the dogs with the socks! That's cute!
I'd love to spend the day with Eliza but my brothers gf is a bit over protective, and I feel like she's watching what I'm doing when I've got her. Don't like that. She doesn't trust anyone. I think she's selfish. They live with her mum and sister so all her family get to see Eliza everyday, I'd love that, she's growing so quick x

Yeah I think so people are a bit like that Hun my sis in law is like that with me! Hope I'm not like that prob won't be lol. I no I will deffo be a mum that won't want to leave my baby for hours I'd miss her or him way to much. X

Cheryl are u ok just see ur fb post ?! Xx

i will do some bump pics soon should have my phone sorted soon :D i saw the pram kelsey its really nice iv no idea what pram to go for we like the silvercross but heard a lot of peoples babies out grow them fast x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->