my first baby buy :)

Hayley you're bound to be emotional hun, and I'm sure everybody around you understands!! I hope you get your appointment through soon ... the NHS is a joke with taking time with appointments. Even after 2 years I was still not given clomid. 8 weeks from our first appointment we were given Clomid here, not that we needed it but still. Always here if you need to talk !

Kelsey, the pram looks lovely and Louise seems happy in it :) We have the bugaboo and you're right they are so light and easy to push ... I love it !!!

Jennie, I thought you already have a pram at your mums? Take your time choosing a pram because it's one of the biggest things you'll buy. We bought the bugaboo which is expensive but I don't plan on buying another not even for future babies. My best friend has had about 5 I think ! Oohhh and I felt bubs flutters at 17 weeks, by 21 weeks I could feel her move and kick, 26 weeks hubby left her for the first time <3 it's so amazing. Now she is so strong she hurts, I always get her bum sticking out lol. The past week hubbys been talking to her and he rests the side of his face on my belly and she kicks him :) must like the sound of his voice being so close, she likes the shower too, pushes against my belly when the water falls on it. And she has hiccups LOADS lol, I don't like them as she has started to engage I can feel them down there, and they last about 20 minutes, you can see my belly jump up and down lol. She's lay on my right as we speak with her bum shoved out, little monkey.

Oh and Kelsey I'm ok, we had a mouse in the house ! They're building more houses on the estate so disturbing teh ground and mice. They are DISGUSTING things. But we found it dead in a trap this afternoon ... well hubby did. So hopefully there's no more. EEEEKKKKKKKKKKK think we just heard another trap ... PLEASE NO ! Hubbys gone to investigate. Phewwww no it's not. They make me shake like a leaf :(

Well gonna go and spend the evening with my man, he's just come home from his golf tournement and a meal and drinks with the lads.

Enjoy your Sunday ladies xx

I've taken my 1st sick day in 10 years, I'm really struggling with tonsillitis. I'm
Waiting on out of hours doctors to ring me, to get antibiotics x
I can't swallow, can't eat or hardly drink, so feeling very weak, can hardly lift my head.

:hugs: hope you're better soon lovely !! Get lots of rest! Can you not get them removed?

I suffered with tonsillitis alot when I was young, atleast twice a month then I got glandular fever so they removed them. I always found chewing gum helped because it kept my throat moist.

Well I'm lay here after DTD with the a pillow under my hips allowing his you know what to soak :blush: The prostaglandins in sperm help ripen the cervix ... I think that's right :shrug: I have my check up on Wednesday so hoping we've made progress xx

Oh I didn't no that about sperm lol hope it works Hun. A lot of woman loose there sex drive whilst being pregnant and ESP after birth how have u been finding it?
We haven't done it a lot tbh need to get bk into it! Lol
I hate mice aswell yuk!

Aww sorry to hear ur so unwell Hayley I was the same last week I no how u feel.

Yeah jenn alot of babies grow out if the silver cross Louise's new one will last years.

I'm sitting in the garden watching james clean his motorbike lol it's such a lovely day :) xx

yeah we do but we said we are going get a new one for baba cause its our first baby and i just want to go and pick it etc i really like the silver cross prams but im put of by babies out growing them so fast cos there not cheap x

Kelsey I lost my sex drive pretty much as soon as I fell pregnant, was once a week. Was just too tired really. Then as of 32 weeks I gave up and just let hubby erm do it from behind lol so he gets his pleasure. TMI I know but doggy just doesn't do it for me ! I'm gutted because I REALLY miss him and being so close but any other position is just too hard work with a big bump and my ligaments are a HUGE problem no matter what position, they hurt that much I cry and hubby sometimes feels awkward thinking he's hurting her, I reassure him he's not though. So roll on 6 weeks after birth ... If I can wait that long lol!

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday! Your cakes look so yummy !! It's 1am here and just about to go to sleep, my mum and my brother have just upset me alOt over my brother being a dick and saying something he shouldn't even though it was a joke. Reduced me to tears so I'm upset, annoyed and sad so off to sleep.

Night girls xxx

Yes I can ask to have them removed apartently, I got penicillin. So hopefully feel better soon.
I've not got much of a sex drive at the mo.

Can't wait to feel a baby inside me. It all sounds amazing.

Oh what did your brother say x

we just :sex: :haha:

glad u got some meds hun hope u feel better soon. :)

yeah i would want a new one for my 1st born i think aswell jenn, well new pram for every baby prob.. deffo go have a look at a load see how it is to push how heavy it is ect. im sure u will find a lovely one. ive put my sis pram up for sale on here, she does love it just they are quite small.

thanks cheryl been baking a lot lately, duno y :haha: oh yeah i couldnt imagine having sex with a massive bump i think doggie would only be possible lol

aww hun prob just ur emotions u no what boys/men are like there always saying stupid things, have a good night sleep. :hugs:

i like a few of them theres one the oyster i really like but to fold it you have to remove the carrycot and fold it and when im on my own going be a faff im going write a list of what i want big shopping basket big carrycot that baby wont outgrow in five mins easy to collaspse and comfy for bean x

I'm still really set on the pram I want and it does say birth to 5, I won't be buying a buggy coz I hate the look of them, I know there light and easy but I'm really not keen.
I want the quinny buzz x

I'm still off work, think I had a 48 hour bug too so feel better but my throat is still very swollen but think I'll go back to work tomorrow, then only work 2 days and it's my 3 days off so that should be nice x

just been lookin online i want one with a proper carrycot just seen a nice maxi cosi one you buy the carrycot sepratley but its not to expesive and you get the car seat might have a look at one when i go shopping x

yeah the quinny has a carrycot a toddler seat and fits the car seat too, i just love it x

yeah my cousin had a quinny was really nice but her daughter wouldent sleep in it lol hope you feel better soon x

I'm sure that's different for every baby tho, you just won't be able to tell until baby goes in it x

Morning all.

I'm a lot better but not 100% going to try going into work this morning and hopefully I'll be able to cope. Only have to work 2 days before my 3 days off anyway.
Law had the results back again can't remember if I said, and it's exactly the same. Very low count of 1 mill but normal everything else, so hopefully get hospital appt soon x
Everyone ok?

Sorry to hear his count isn't any better does he just have low sperm count or bad mobility aswell?

Glad to hear ur doing better hun. :)

I'm ok can't wait for app on Monday scared but want to no what our next step is. Will see :)

How's every1 else ?! Xx

Hello ladies,

Glad you're feeling better hayley, don't push yourself too hard you'll make yourself sick again :(

Kelsey you're quite the little chief hey ? Lol , your cakes look amazing !

10.45pm here, just about to go to sleep as only slept for 3 hours last night. Not slept well all week have alot of stress at the mo :( anywayssss I've had bad backache for two days now were I find it difficult to walk, get up, turn in bed etc and this morning started with cramps and alot of pressure down low, and Braxton hicks ... Had my check up this morning and midwife said bubs is well in my pelvis :) making her 3/5, she said all these pains are good signs. I have strep b so as soon as my waters break I have to go to hospital and have antibiotics through iv so bubs does t get it as lots of complications and even life threatening if bubs gets it. It's quite common in pregnancy, I've suffered from it for about 3 years on and off though. My next appointment is on the 14th, 4 days before my due date, if bubs hadn't come the midwife said she'll do me a stretch and sweep , if that doesn't work I'm booked in again for the 20th for another stretch and sweep and to book my induction. I really hope she's here or I'm in labour this time next week. Went for a brisk walk tonight and was getting painful sharp pains down low and now got the worst backache ...but surely it's all good lol.

Well I'm off to bed now , Isla has hiccups hoping they stop soon so I can sleep lol.

Night ladies , enjoy your day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->