my first baby buy :)

Not sure about the mobility, I think that was ok. What was James count?

Oh Cheryl I'm dreeding the pain of labour, I can't cope with pain!
Hope your ok and she will be here in no time.
It's no fun when you can sleep is it, I get very frustrated but if I wasn't going to work think I'd sit and watch tele to make me drop off.

Today was ok, I was like a fart in a trance ha but it went quick so that's all I can ask for x

his mobility and count were very low, not sure what they exactly were, 1.5 mill and not really moving

xx

Hey morning all.
Hope your ok.

Just been back to work 2 days and it's wiped me out already. Got 3 days off now.
Got a skip arriving before 9am so that we can rip our kitchen out before the electrics get done. So my dad is coming down from Nottingham to help and my brother coz I can't do that. I've got to start emptying all my Hitchin out again and put it all in the living room for now. It's going to be a stressful 3 weeks, the house is going to be a state.
Kitchen is getting fited Monday 19th, I can't wait!!! To have something new in this house. Then that's when all the money spending starts. Tiling, floors, decorating.
That should take my mind off things for a bit.

Still no hospital letter x

MORNING!

Well had a very shitty day yesterday ttc got me so down, feel much better today tho :)
3days till hosp app :) scared and nervouse, still not having regular :sex: i just cant get in the mood :( i no when i actually do it i always think y did i leave it so long lol but just hard atm. :(

well atm we are driving a transit van as james's car is broke, not sure how much its got to cost to get it fixed yet so not sure what going on with that. lol more money just as we start to save some thing comes up lol got to laugh or ill cry :haha:

oh thats great ur getting a new kitchen hun, we had builders here for a month it was manic but soo worth it.

how are u jenn and cheryl ? xx

It's weird how 1 day you can be upset the next fine. Depends what you've seen that day, or hormones etc

The kitchen will only take 5 days to do. So that won't be too bad. But as we have to get the electrics done, we have to rip the kitchen out ourselves now so be about 3 weeks without a kitchen. That will be stressful. And our bathroom sink is so tiny, don't know what the bloke was thinking. So won't be able to get the kettle under that.
Will be a nightmare but hopefully it goes quick.

I got fed up of waiting for hospital appt, so I rang them and waiting for someone from the right department to ring back.

Monday will be here in no time, as usual the weekends fly! And then you can find out what's next. Nerve racking but you need to know, then you can start to get your heads around it x

Hello ladies,

Sorry to hear you were down Kelsey !! And you're right there's always something to pay out for !! Good luck for Monday, let is know how you get on!

A nice new kitchen, thatll be lovely Hayley ! Hope you're feeling better today !! And really hope you get your appointment soon!!! Keep on their backs!

It's 00:14 here making it my birthday , 24 :( makes me feel old ! Lol. Usually I'm dead excited about my birthday but not fussed this year, think its because I have Isla on my mind. But going out for a meal and to the cinema with hubby :) its our last weekend just the two of us , scary but exciting!! Been getting alot more aches and pains, even woke me up early hours but nothing regular. My friends due date today and her bubs is only just 3/5, her cervix is closed and firm still, hope her little mans here soon so I can have cuddles lol. Isla was 3/5 at my 37 weeks check up, I'm doing everything I can to get the little monkey moving :)

xxx

aww bless u hun, happy birthday have a great day xx

she will be here in no time hun :)

xx

Happy birthday Cheryl!!! Enjoy your day just the 2 of you!
And oi saying your old! I'm 27 in July! I'm getting old. Can't believe how time and the years are flying.

Skip arrived this morning so we have nearly filled it and stil got the kitchen to put in there. Should literally just fit. We hope.
Did some gardening and Everytime it gets a little nicer. So much to do still tho x

Have a lovely weekend everyone. Prob won't be on. As got my dad stepmum and brother staying. Got to take the kitchen out tomorrow and take all the tiles off so thats going to fill most of our weekend x

have a good weekend, every1, ill update u all on monday !! ekk, ill be checking in to see if uve gone into labour cheryl, keep us updated hun xx

:friends:

Good luck Kelsey x
And yes it Isla comes just let us know quick or I'll see on Facebook. Wooo so exciting!! Can't wait to see how gorgeous she is x

That will come round quick jenn.
You feeling ok?
You started buying stuff.

My SILs friend had a baby yesterday, from early on she was told she was having a girl, she gave birth on hands and knees and was handed the baby wrapped up. 45mins-1 hour later baby was weighed and the mum realises baby was a boy!! She had bought all pink stuff including pink pram, she was still happy as she already had a girl but gutted she had spent so much money on pink stuff.
So she gave everything to Eliza! There was loads of gorgeous stuff. You'd be happy but gutted you'd wasted money x

:yipee::yipee:i cannot wait cheryl sooooo excited, that would be so weird cause you would feel such a mix of emotion really happy but then weird cos you was expetcn a girl lol x

I'm Hayley not Cheryl haha, jenn I think you've hot baby brain already hehe x

It took me a few minutes to work out why jennie said Cheryl lol and baby brain is soooo real haha ! I'm still like it now, clumsy too lol.

I had a lovely weekend with hubby :) my last weekend with him all to myself! I'm lay here seeing if I have contractions or just painful braxton hicks. My tummys sore, they say you shouldnt have more than 4 BH in an hour. I've had a very achy groin, hips, painful back and cramps tonight. Yesterday I was the same, I had these shooting pains that hurt so much I had to lift my bum off the car seat and they made me jump but they werent regular. I've been having shooting pains up my vagina too :blush:

And thank you for the birthday wishes :hug:

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday xxx

Hi ladies, well 2moz is the day :/ So nervous and scared and happy lol

What do u think we will talk about?

tbh it doesnt even feel liek were trying for a baby, its just like i feel its not gonig to happern, ive always wanted kids but in my head ive always thought i wont actually have them sounds weird but thats jsut how i feel. not really sure y im telling use that lol just rambling on...

our car is dead :( so lucky james has the day off tomorrow, so his going to see a car with out me coz ill be working :( and decide if thats the one we want. more money to pay out for :growl:

hope every1's ok

sorry to go on, just in a bit of a bla mood atm, could quite easily fall asleep and have a good :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->