my first baby buy :)

Glad your periods finally started, you will get used to the injections :hugs:

Mine does this things were it subscribes to all the threads that i comment in so it takes forever to bring the thread up anyway!

Have to do them for just over 2 weeks.
1 injection a day until Wednesday and then Thursday morning I start 2 a day.
Got an instant bruise this morning as injected into a vein and it's very sore.
Weve come away to Cromer but rang the hospital this morning and have to leave weds night as have my 1st scan Thursday at 9.30am to check my follicles are growing ok or they will up the dosage I have x

At least it's not forever, my cousin has diabetes and has to inject himself at least 4x a day for the rest of his life :(

No it's not forever but I've still got to go through a frightening process to have a baby that ive been trying years to have

Sorry I'm being touchy. Everything is getting to me. I'm not feeling myself on these injections x

Could be any day now.
I had my 1st scan yesterday and all the follicles which contain the eggs are growing nicely. Been told not to take the 2nd injection as they don't want them to grow too quickly or I'm at risk of the ovarian stimulation and then my cycle would be canceled.

I go back on Sunday for the next scan and blood work to see how much they've grown again.
Estimated egg collection will be around next weekend x

im sure you would have had your little man by then.
i saw a change mat today that has prince on it with a crown and thought of you x

ooh where did you see that hun iam after a nice changing mat :) i hope hes here by then my next mw appointment is 15th august id be five days over due then xx

thats really good i think :) thanx for letting me know iv just commented on the pic on the link hopefully will mesg me back and i can order one :) x

i just saw something else on another picture saying that was stuff the same on a birmingham selling page. search that on facebook and you could be able to pick 1 up if theres 1 close but 9 isnt bad x

Just come out
The follicles have grown a fair bit since Thursday.*
They've gone from 5-8mm to 9-14mm now.
Been told to take the 2nd injection (which law had to do in front of the nurse) as 1 follicle is over 14mm the injection stops that egg being released.
He wanted me to come back Tomorrow but I said can I come Tuesday instead.*
So going back Tuesday weds and possible egg collection Friday if not Monday definatly x

All becoming very real!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->