my first baby buy :)

Glad things are going well hun :)

Nearly finished babies room :) Painted it this week and my OH has put all baby's furniture up, so just need to measure the curtains and then i can order all the bedding.

Had midwife today and my spd has gotten unbearable so have been referred for phsyio, hoping it will help as i am in so much pain :(

i had physio for pelvic girldle pain they wil prob give you a support belt to wear 2 :) mt little mans room is decorated apart from pics to go up and furniture which is coming monday now :D x

Yeh, doc said I will prob get crutches as well and if it gets worse will be offered an early induction. Am in soo much pain it's horrible, spent most of the day in tears :(

Thats good about your babies room. I've just ordered all his bedding and accesories for his room another £200 down!

yeah we got shown exercises that where usefull my phsyio said when they go head down the pain isnt as bad so hopfully itl ease up soon got beans furniture coming monday cant wait and went shopping today and got some vests in sale for me and a blanket for bean and a winnie the pooh towel and a little tiger hat x

I'm still not doing very well. I've not responded to the increased dose so will be upped again tomorrow. It's a lot longer than others take, they've had to give me another load of injections which he told us cost £300+ per pen so glad I don't have to pay x

Some follicles have grown but others have stayed the same. He really thought this would be my last scan.
Got to get more meds as ran out again this morning.
I think egg collection will be Friday now, but back Wednesday x
Want this all over now x

not long now hun x finally got little mans funriture today its all up and most of his clothes are put away it looks really nice! so happy with it cant belive im due next week x

Your pregnancy seems to have flown by, I know it's not me being pregnant ha but seems that way to me.
Glad your all sorted now and can hopefully relax until your boy arrives.

The nurse rang me yesterday and said they want me in Thursday for egg collection. I was so nervous straight away but knew this day would come.
Got to go back today and pick up my final injection for tonight and then I start progesterone tablets for 2 weeks from Thursday morning.
So glad it's finally here and can see an end to this now.
Then I'll start worrying about the next bit x

let us know how it goes your awake for the egg collection?
yeah iv just got wash his clothes and hang his pictures up in his room il take pic when got my camera its in my hos bag atm cant wait till hes here :) x

They can do either, put you fully out or just just numb you Ill let you know how it goes x

what you thinking of doing i think id rather be knocked out tbh but guess its personnla choice :) x

I wouldn't be my choice it's up to the doctor in charge that day but been told I'm the 1st person in that morning got to be there for 7am and I will be fully knocked out! I was hoping it would be that way.snd have to stay for 2 hours after until I'm feeling fine and they give me tea and breakfast x

Getting very nervous!!! But I'll be fine.
The last injection is tonight at 8.30 and it can make you very ill as it starts making your eggs release from the follicles. I hope I don't get like that x

Do you have more regular midwife appointments towards the end?
There's a midwife programme on tonight about what they go through looks interesting x

i dont blame you hun anthing like that id rather be knocked out for lol fingers crossed it dont make you poorly just think not long till you can test !
i have an appointment today and my next one isnt till im five days over due thats if iv not gone in to labour so my appointments have stayed every two weeks which i think is the norm :) i watched that programme last nite i enjoyed it did you watch it x

Only got 2 eggs!! I feel absolutely devastated!!! If they don't fertilise I'll be so depressed!!
I need a few days to get this all in my head!
Can't stop crying x

aww hun:hugs: renmber you only need one to make a baby ! keeping fingers crossed for you x

Sending hugs your way lovely !! I really hope you're ok and you get your positive !!!
I know it's hard but keep us posted , we're here if you need to chat xxx

They fertilised!!!
I'm so happy! I was preparing myself for more bad news!
Just have to wait til Sunday and they ring and say if I'm in that day for transfer or on Tuesday. Im going to push for them both to go back in x

thats great news hayley!! yeah i would see if they would put both back in so excited for you when do you have to do a test x

:hi:

Saw the physio this week and have got a support belt and crutches, also been give loads of pain meds but reluctant to take them all the time as don't want it affecting baby. So am feeling a bit better.

Had a major nesting day and am on my 4th load of baby washing! Can't believe how many clothes this little boy has!!!

Yeh i saw that midwife programme, i love programmes like that! After my 36 week appointment apparently I get seen weekly up until my due date. Got the health visitor coming to my house next week.

Can't believe your nearly due jennie!

Hun, so glad they fertilised :flower:, as jennie said you only need one egg to make a baby! Really hoping it works for you :flower:

yup im due fri 10th august :) im being seen every two weeks or have been would rather be seen more tbh but as long as beans okay im happy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->