my first baby buy :)

ah thats rubbbish hun they should of told you that before hand
x i think once you have done the injections once you wil be ok doing them yourself :) have a nice time at your mates wedding are you a bride maid or guest ?x

I'm maid of honour we've been friends since we were 3 yrs old.
Hopefully weather stays dry.
Im going to her house to have my hair done now
Have a good day x

aw iv never been to a wedding have a good time:) iv just got back from pub lunch and antenatal was intrestn but so long 9.30-3.30 :O and i seem to have picked a cold up :( x

my travel sytme being delivred tommrow eep :) will take photos and put them up its so nice x

You've never been to a wedding!!! Wow that's unusual.

Why was antenatal class allday that's a lot?

I'm so tired it's a long day with a wedding x

i know only thing weddingy iv been to was the after party thing :( that was when i was much younger went with my parents . It was all day cos they did all the sessions in one class instead of lots of litle classes tbh it was a bit long but got see the delivrey rooms where il have my little man which was good x

Hi :hi:

Haven't posted in ages! Couldn't find the thread :dohh:

How are you all???!!!

I moved house last weekend which was stressful! Still in the midst of unpacking, but it is so nice to have more space!

:flower:

hiya im ok thanx seeing my consulatant today cos of my thyroid prob so will prob be there all day x

Hi Lola
Hope it went well with moving, worth it in the end tho, takes ages to get it how you want it.
How's your pregnancy?
Hope it all goes ok jenn.
I still haven't started my peroid! I've had a really stressful time at work with 1 collaege, everyone had a trouble with her and I had to have words. Didn't go down very well and she hasn't come in since. The owner of the business is going to be so annoyed when he gets back from his holiday.
Shes meant to be covering my weekends whilst I go through the ivf but theres no way she will be trusted now, and it's only just started!
God knows whats going to happen but I'm still taking my time off if I feel we need it. Very stressful no wonder I haven't started my bloody period!! X

Lola you find all the threads you've commented on on the right hand side of your user cp. it says view all subscribed threads x

how late are you hayley is it worth you takin a preg test you never know hun! doc went ok thanx there happy with me and bean and heard his heartbeat hes head down but head not engaged yet x

I've been spotting for 2 weeks now, I normally come on from day 33-36 and I'm on 43 now.
We had really rough sex (sorry ha) to see if it would bring it on. I'm having incredible stomach pains and I get shooting pains down there and that's normally a good sign. I've never wanted to start so much before. I'm scared because I know it's going to be tough now but can't wait because I'll possible be pregnant in 4 weeks time.
I did a pregnancy test last week was negative and did 1 yesterday and negative, it's just my body being awkward because I'm waiting.

Honestly can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone jenn.
You must be scared but excited to see your boy. Can't wait to see a picture of him x
Glad all went ok at doctors x

its so annoying when you have to wait but it sounds like you will come on soon they can give you tabs to give you a period i had to have them before. im soo excited about having him here getting impaitent now and want him now lol! but hes worth the wait. my pregnancy has gone so fast and it really does go a bit to fast in a way x

not sure if i should go to the doctors or not to see if they can give me anything x

might be worth it cos they gave me stuff to bring a period on before i started ovulating but its not a true period so dont know if it would work x

I didn't go doctors today had too much to do.
And still haven't come on x
I'll let you know when I do x

Started my peroid yesterday so 1st injection this morning.
I haven't slept very well, stupid but can't help it.
Hoping I won't even notice it going in x

yay chuffed for you hun! it will be fine is your husband doing it for you cant renmebr his name sorry x

Yeah Lawrence is doing it for me.
He was shaking coz he doesn't want to hurt me.
It did sting but it was fine and was over before I knew it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->