my first baby buy :)

omg thats so exciting can they tell how many eggs you have got or not untill they have collected them? x

No they can't tell you. The eggs are inside the follicles and they can only see the follicles, and they measure there sizes.
Lots of trips to London this week x

oh yeah of course sorry total baby brain moment there lol! fingers crossed for you chik hope your having a good weekend x

Your pictures looked lovely jenn.

Not feelIng great today, had terrible headache but had 2 injections today so was expecting something. Feel extremely bloated too.
It's my birthday tomorrow and were going for cream tea at a lovely manor house. Getting old ha

happy birthday! x
aw thank you i got my dad take them yesterday :) iv got really swollen ankles today from the heat i think got doc check my blood preasure cos can be sign of pre eclampisa she said its ok atm but iv got get it re checked thursday . its normal to feel rough the clomid would make me feel really sick think its all the hormones x

Thank you! I've had a lovely day!
Yes it's defo the hormones because you go from your normal self to having 2 lots of different extra hormones pumped in.
And next week I start progesterone too!
Got to get up at 6am again Tomorrow, got scan at 9.45
I've got a feeling they wil ask me to go Thursday too but we will see what they say otherwise I'll be there tues weds thurs Nd Friday, possibly Monday too.
As the Olympics is starting they've closed a lane off in London just for buses and olympians so it's adding an hour to people's journeys that we've heard today.
It's a good Job my work are understanding coz I'll be having the next 3 weeks off apart from a few days x

Happy birthday hun, glad things are going well :flower:

Jennie - how are you feeling? I feel awful! Don't know how I am going to manage another 7 weeks!

My back is so painful, i can't walk properly its like a full on waddle! Bad hay fever and can't take anything for it! And sooo tired but can't sleep!

I know it will all be worth it but so uncomfortable, and this weather isn't making it easier!

Definitely going to try and go swimming this week!

You both need to have lots of rest so it doesn't put your body under strain.

I have heard that you need to go to your local shops and ask for honey that is made in your area so that it helps you with hay fever as its got properties in it that helps you. Not sure how true it is but a pregnant lady came In to work and was looking for some advised by her doctor x

im ok thanx i have heard that about the honey thing so might be worth a try? foot seems gone down a bit atm but think it will swell up cos the heat :/ i like the sun but its getting on my nerves now lol cos get uncomfy. hayley let us know how you get on at hos x

Left at 6 thinking there would be a lot of traffic, there wasn't and got here at 7 so they changed my scan to 7.30.
The 1 egg egg has grown from 14-17mm but nothing much has changed but said its fairly common.
They have a meeting in the afternoons& will see if it's best to up my dose& change my scan date.
The big follicle won't be used now as it will be too mature by the time the others catch up.
Let you know what they say later when they call x

Hello ladies :)

Wow hayley sounds like things are really moving in the right direction for you :) I'm keeping everything crossed for you I really am !!!!

Not long left Jennie :) I saw them change mats, they're cute but remember it'll more than likely be covered anyways as babies hate the coldness of the mat and need a cover over it. My friends little boy (my godson) is 6 days older than Isla and she always had problems changing him until she came here and had to change him and realized he didn't like the cold mat, as mine has a soft pink cover on it. Lol.

Made me giggle about the heat, not in a bad way ! I was just thinking about when I was 30-40 weeks and the temperature didn't drop below 32• the highest was 45• and the day I gave birth it was 37• bit was I glad to be on the labour ward in the aircon lol.

My gosh feels like foreverrrr ago now! My monkey was 4 months old last Thursday, she's sooo cute :) keeps me entertained. She can do so much stuff now, and we started weaning her onto solids on Sunday, just a few spoon fulls of rice cereal at 12 and tomorrow we introduce apples too.

I had to take a test a few weeks ago, my period didn't come til day 35 so I was worried but I know it can take upto 12 months for your body to get back to normal. I started the pill Yaz, had 2 days of increased discharge with tiny bits of bright red blood and some brown too so thinking my body's just getting used to being on the pill after 4 years. I've lost a stone in the past 3 weeks and feeling pretty good, 2 more to go though til I'll be happy. I'm on tablets to help but I've completely changed my lifestyle for the better.

Let us know how you go hayley !

xxx

All sounds good your end Cheryl.
I love seeing your updates, you can see his much love you have for your family and your little family and it's lovely!! Love seeing Islas photos she's a sweetie and looks like Shes got lots of personality.
Eliza is getting a bigger girl. Shes rolling all over the place and getting onto her knees. Some be crawling then the trouble starts.
Love how they chat and babble it's so sweet and If you don't look at her whilst she's talking she says it louder until you do.
Can't wait for my own.
I went back to work after my scan this morning and constantly felt rubbish, after 4 hours of a banging headache, feeling light headed and dizzy and a few tears I came home.
They have canceled my scan for Tomorrow and I have to make it for Thursday now x

heya cheryl iv got 2 weeks 3 days left eeeeppp :) ordered him a gro egg rooom thermomter yesterday and we rang about his funrniture they have everything there now part from the dresser which they should have tmz and they can deliver it within 24hours :D so should have it by fri at latest il post pic when its all set up :) hes got a changing mat with a cover :)

Why have they cancelled your scan for today hun? And Thursday they just checking your follicles again?

Jennie you've left things til the last minute lol lucky you didn't go early. I was too impatient and had Isla's room done by 25-28 weeks I think it was. I love to be organised though unless it drives me crazy and I can't settle knowing things need to be done lol. Can't wait to see his room :) do you have any names yet? Not long left at all :) so is he engaged any yet? Isla was 4/5 engaged at my 31 or 32 week appointment. And was 2/5 by 38 weeks and apparently that's as far as your first baby will engage. By my due date my bump had dropped so much abd I think if I hadn't have been induced she wouldn't have been far off anyways.

Ohhh and we have the groegg it's amazing, such peace of mind and it will be in summer for sure ad I'm worried already about her overheating as nights get unbearable and don't often drop below 25• outside, there was a few nights last year when at 2am it was still 34• "/

Hope you're both taking it easy xxx

They canceled my scan for today because I had 1 follicle which was 17mm (they collect at 18mm) and the rest are 9-11mm so they are discarding the big 1 and upping my dosage so that they have a chance to grow for 2 more days before scanning again.
I've not been well at all the last 2 days, constant headaches, light headed, dizzy which makes me feel sick. I've got no energy, went into work yesterday and had to come home as I was so emotional. It's the 1st day where I've just cried and cried.
Told work I'll be off for 3 weeks now. The rest of this week and then I'm allowed 2 weeks off from egg collection to recover and relax. I really Want this to work. I honestly don't know how woman do this again and again. It's draining.
I'll have to put up a picture of the rash the 2nd injection gives me straight away. So itchy!

The scans are getting painful when they touch and move all the follicles. Some doctors are rougher than others.
Can't wait until its all done x

I've felt fine today but I have drank nearly 4 litres of water so think that's helped.
Constantly on the loo tho ha x

My follicles have grown 3mm in 3 days so they've made some progress at least.
Waiting for a call later to confirm the next scan, but I think it will be saturday and possible egg collection Monday or Tuesday.
So making progress x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->