my first baby buy :)

Ha must be a weird feels to get a big hard tum quickly and find it harder to do things that you found east before x

yeah its lovley i feel really confident with a pregnant figure i love showing my bump of in fitted tops and stuff :) it is weird cos its hard putting my shoes on unless there trainers i have sit down to do it and i had a bath at my moms other day her bath is a corner bath i had big issues washn my hair and had use the shower to rinse it lol!

Ha bless you I can't wait til I get to experience it all. I will love having a bump. Having an excuse to have a big belly ha I will show it off too, my friend hides hers away coz Shes afraid of people touching it. I think that's silly but have read about people giving there opinions why they hate it.
People just get excited to see a pregnant person as its special, so they touch a bump.

I should be starting my period next week I just want to get started!!! X

ooh is that when you start injectn yourself hun? i dont mind people touching my bump tbh only felt akward one time x

yeah i should be starting about next thursday hopefully.
what made you feel awkward then? x

eep im excited for you! well i was at college and one of the support teachers came up to me and touched my bump and was like wow you have really grown and for some reason i felt akward with her doing i dont know why :/

Haha I can't believe that!
Are you thinking about what labour you want?
I still haven't started my Period x

when are you due hun? yeah im writing my birth plan toight i want an epidural baby born on to my chest lots of skin to skin contact bf to cut the cord , i dont mind students observing the birth as long as no complications i want myslef or bf to dress baby x

Sounds like your all sorted then.
Do you not want to try any other pain relief 1st, epidurals can use complications as they restrict movement coz you can't do what Your body Is telling you.
I'm due on Thursday but hoping it would come on sooner x

nah i dont i dont want to risk me being in agony and them saying its 2late for one only other thing id try while i waited for the epidural is gas n air x

they still might not give it to you straight away whether youve put it down, im just going by what ive heard from a few people, as they cost more money they try get you to have other things.
i will have gas and air and morphine if i need it, i really want a water birth to take away the pain too, if i had to have an epidural id be upset but if its an emergancy then you have to have it, i just do not want a c section, i love to drive and i couldnt bare to rely on other people for 6-8 weeks x

i want to avoid a csection and forcepps but if they need to use them to get him out safely then they can do what they want to me i just want my baby here safe :) i will throw the biggest tantrum if they mess me about with an epidural lol!

iam doing dont worry lol a girl said to me she had it and was able to sleep woke up and was 10cm dilated :)

Well that sounds good ha
I won't dismiss it but don't want to pick it.

I still haven't started my period!! So annoying.
Got a full day ahead. Got day off work. Meeting my best friend to see her wedding photos from Italy, got physio on my back at 1 the got spray ran at 4 for my friends blessing and wedding rehearsal at the church.
Hoping I'll start period soon before the weekend coz can't phone the hospital from 4.30 on Friday x

how are you hayley i saw your fb status but didnt want to comment on there hope your ok x

Hey Jen
Was told today when I rang my nurse that I could have started last month, I didn't cozi thought I had to contact them before I took my 1st injection, that's what I was under the impression of. And the lady said no you could have started and just told us the date! So I could have been finished by now and waiting to test!
That upset me a bit, I know I can't change that now but just upset me and law is away all of next week working in London to help prepare the gas for the olympics so I'll have to do the injections myself unless I start tomorrow,then the 1st injection would be Sunday.

I just has it in my head that he would be doing them and I could just not look, but I will just have to be brave and try my best.
I made him feel bad tho coz he knows it worrying about it all.

I'm all prepared for my friends wedding so need my beauty sleep x

Speak to you Sunday x
Have a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back