my first baby buy :)

im really tempted try bouncn on a birthing ball iv tried walking but have be carefull cos can make my hips bad x

The bouncing is ment to bring the head right down, they all recommend it. Get bouncing x

Oh they do let all the frigging immigrants in who come in on boats!!

Ye they'd have to pay the money again. Ye their house is still up for sale but not in a rush to sell now they've wasted £14,000 and 27 months. They dropped their house from 650,000 to 595,000 and took and offer of 575,000 but then she pulled out. That was in feb I think. It's all just wearing us down :(

Ye Isla is Australian citizen :) but she's dual nationality automatically I think.

Thanks Jennie :) me too !!

My first symptom was feeling hot and no energy whilst massaging that's what made me test. But I also got implantation bleeding too and just a wave of sickness for literally 5 seconds the day before I got my positive.

Ye you should try, and rocking and rolling ypur hips on the ball is meant to be good too but I guess hard if your hips are bad. He'll be here in no time :)

7.46 here and lay in bed all on my own, feel strange as usually up feeding Isla but Ste's off today and he's up with her but I'm wide awake with itchy feet to get up so think I will lol.

xxx

think mite get one :) just asked my mate whos a mw if she thought id get a sweep wed she reckoned i would and said they have always worked so fingers crossed :) xx

I bet it is Grtting you all down when you just Want to be together.
What do you think stes family be like when your family are lIving there. You think theyd be jealous and especially when baby number 2 comes along.
They really have dropped the price right down then.
It must be a big house.

If your in a routine it's hard to have a lay in even at the weekends. I can never sleep longer than 8 unless I've had an extremely late night.

It's 11.30pm and I'm still wide awake, haven't sleep properly since I started the injections, it's getting me down now as I love my sleep x

Don't think ive had any symptoms yet, my boobs never hurt but they are since taking the progesterone so was told that and constant weeing but that's coz I have to drink 3 litres of water a day to stop me getting the ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome and it's meant to be good to help the eggs settle too, most people say there symptoms were like there periods due x

Hopefully ul go before Wednesday jenn x

It's nice to have you back regularly Cheryl! Missed ya
Miss Kelsey too she's got a new fella x

i hope so just been on aargos site got a value one that been reccomend to me so may go pick one up really finfing it haard get comfy now esp with the heat atm yeah my symptoms where v sim to period i thought i was going to have a perid tested and my little bean was there lol

go get it hun, ive heard really god things about it, like being in the water, its weightless on your body.
i would be due my peroid next friday so ill test then. 6 days!!! x

let us know how it goes so excted for you ! yeah think i will need go argos any way at some point cos brought dinner set got it home and dont like it lol! x

nah nothing atm hun :( feel bit down cos just want him here now think hormones arent helping tbh im just trying to think that within ten days max il have him here cos max you can go over is 12 days x

woohoo dont need buy a ball mum said they got 2 at theres so will borrow one and give it a go x

Don't get down darlin you've done so well. You are just getting impatient to see him now but you will very soon.
Have a nice few meals with hubby, some take aways so you can chill and try pass the time.
He will be worth it x

Glad they have a ball so you don't have to buy 1.
Did your change mat come? X

im going order it today hun yeah your right hes defo worth the wait :) going go stables soon see my horse and try and finsh a book im reading :) you doin anyhin nice today x

What you reading?

Nothing planned today really. Laws going to do some gardening as our garden is getting over grown. We need to get a skip and take rows of trees down that go way to far into our garden. My neighbour keeps asking us when we're doing it coz the trees are going into his shed but can't understand why we can't do it. But we don't have the money. He's knocked 3 times, doing my head in.

Hope you're both well and relaxing.

I shall catch up with you both tomorrow, just chilled out and had a pj day today as my girly isn't 100%.

Enjoy your evening xxx

Yeah it's nice to chill sometimes and even more when your baba is poorly.
The suns gone in now so I'm going inside.
I tried to help law pick up rubbish from the garden but I dong Want to risk anything x

hope she feels better soon cheryl :) hayley id try and rest as much as possible if you can the book im reading is called i blame my fairy godmother bout a girl who was a big celeb with fab life and its all gone wrong for her its a proper girly book have read it in nearly two weeks hopin to finish it today or tommrow got a few i want to read so going read wilst i can x

I read all 3 50 shades in just over a week, I literally read from the minute I got up to the time I went to bed and now I'm done I don't want to read the other books.
I read bared to you and the 2nd isn't out until October.

I've got another few Girly books I might start.
I don't normally read but it's kept me not thinking about food allday which I do when I'm at home, I loft half a stone which I put on whilst doing the injections x

well done on losing all that hun! iv not read them might give them a read but gt loads of books to get through hoping finsih this tonight and start anthoer one trying to pass the time lol also i will scream if one more person says pregnancy ends at 42 weeks it does not! or i wouldent of been due 3 days ago >< lol a familly member had her baby yesterday had a little boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->