my first baby buy :)

Uttt ohh baby number 2 could be on the way ha

Get some rest love. Ive read all the 50 shades books in a week so decided to get bared to you which isn't as raunchy ha
I'm so bored. Tv is crap! Don't want to watch any of the DVDs so reading will take my mind off stuff x

Noooooo wayyyyyy lol. I'm enjoying Isla and losing weight. Not ready for baby 2 yet lol. This time next year we'd be happy though.

I'm on the second one, fifty shades darker. Haven't picked it up in over a week, should do really. You should get a girlie DVD and some chocolate and relax :) and yep daytime tv is crap :(

xxx

I was off work but couldn't put them down until they were all read ha filth!!
I'm in the mood where I don't know what film I want to watch. Want new 1s, watched 21 jump street with channin Tatum which was so funny and this means wear with Tom hardy that was good too, where 2 mates fancy the same girl and decide to continue dating her util she can pick x

I think we've seen this is war.

How you feeling today lovely?

xxx

Still not sleeping which is annoying. I can't switch my mind off at night but that could be coz I've been at home for 3 weeks.

Still haven't cramping so I'm hoping it's still a good thing.

Going to see my friends week old baby later coz I'll come back megs broody x

You and Isla ok? X

Oh no :( that would be annoying.

Aww a week old, how cute. Gees the time just flies !!

We're good thank you, I've been in agony with my back since Monday night from hoovering. Since being pregnant hoovering really hurts my back :( so ive had a few rough nights and last night Isla kept unswaddling herself so I had to keep reswaddling her.

I hope the cramping is good news :) look out for implantation bleeding too although not everyone gets it.

Enjoy your day with your friend :)

xx

Oh bless you, bad backs really hurt! I still get bad pains from when a bloke went into the back of our car.

Do you not put Isla in those grow bags.
Eliza Wont be swaddled she hates it.

Cant wait to see the baby x

They do :( I cracked my coexist about 12 years ago and it niggles now and again but since being pregnant my back hurt so much, I couldn't do much house work and had to stop work at 30 weeks. So I've told hubby he has to do the big Hoover and I'll do it everyday with the little upright one we've got. We need an upright one I think.

Ye Isla never liked to be swaddle til about 8/10 weeks. We have 3 sleeping bags for her lol. I guess we've just got to wean her into sleeping unswaddled.

xxx

Enjoy the weather :) I can't wait for summer :) :) I can actually enjoy it this year and get a tan lol. And enjoy it with my girl , best make the most of it as hoping to be pregnant again this time next year. Think I'm crazy wanting to be 26-40 weeks pregnant during summer again but would rather be pregnant than stress about a newborn in 45 degrees. But we'll see.

Bedtime for me, 00.21 here and managed to sit down for an hour after making Isla's purée's and cleaning up the mess I made lol.

Night ladies ! Hope both of you are taking it easy :) xxx

Your always up late to bed, how are you not knackered allday.
I saw you freeze your little portions up in a cube thing that's a good idea and east to pop out 1 when needed.
Do you put any milk in at all?

Went to see my friends baby and feel very broody x

I know , I'm terrible. I have a baby that sleeps all night and I only get about 6 hours. I do need to start going to be earlier.

Ye the book says to do cube sizes because of course they're just starting to taste at this stage, not actually eating for nutrients like they will be at 6months. You can get 7 cubes out of one jar of Heinz apples (I bought one jar to try Isla) it works out a lot cheaper to cook your own food too.

Her milk or normal milk? But neither, oh except for her rice cereal I have to add her formula to. If the purée is too thick I just just the water I steamed them in because it has the flavor and of course is boiled.

I bet you're broody!! Well Tuesday is fast approaching :) excitingggggg !!! Will Law be there when you test? Did you say you were testing tuesday or Wednesday?

Jennie has your midwife said how engaged bubs is? Checked to see if your cervix is open or dilated?

xxx

hiya hun he wasnt engaged last week but they said that can change really fast they didnt check my cervix i dont think they wil unless hes over due hes due today!!!!!!!!!!!

It's your due day!!!!! I can't believe it's been 9 months since you told us. Crazy how time goes!!

I slept a bit better last night but I like to sleep on my front and it's very tender at the mo. suppose I'd have to get used to that.

I'm meant to test on 18th which is a sat but I possible might be back at work that sat so might do it Friday so I don't have to rush.
I would probably get a positive earlier but law doesn't want me to test earlier incase I get my hopes up but I'm 3 days past 5 day transfer so 8 days possibly too early x

Jen you going to do anything to try bring this little one on?
Walking, bouncing on a ball, sex etc
Does Neil work? Would you have to call him if anything starts x

iv done bit of walking will try the other things but most are old wives tales tbh apart from having sex the midwife said that can work wont bother with the pinapple cos you need to eat like 8 whole ones :O lol and was going try the clary sage oil but it says on label see a doc if preg or nursing so i wont bother :)

Oh for some reason I thought it was Tuesday, dunno where I got that from. I got my positive 8 days past ovulation. But just to be safe I'd wait. I thought you only had to wait a week?

I slept half on my tummy with my leg supporting my throughout the later months.

Bouncing on the yoga ball can help baby move down, I was on mine everyday as much as I could.

Really? Bubs isn't engaged at all? Isla started to engage at 30/31 weeks. They work in 5ths and 4/5th is the most you'll get with your first baby until in labour. According to my midwife anyways. You get told different things off different midwives as I got told with your second they don't need to engage til labour, who know "/ I only got my cervix checked 5 days before DD because I'd asked for a stretch and sweep. My external was open and my internal was closed but it was soft.

Is your bag all packed? How excitinggggg :) I'd love to go back to that day and do it all again :')

Xxx

yup all packed he wasnt engaged last week but had pains down there today so thinking he may be now i asked my gp and she said they can engage really suddnely so im going try not to worry im seeing the mw wed if not had him by then :) x

Ye don't stress hun, he'll come when he's good and ready :) I'm so excited for you ! Will they give you a stretch and sweep on Wednesday if you've not had him?

xxx

i think if iv not had him they will book it to be dont the following week at the hospital but id prefer them to do it on wed tbh think they like to leave you as long as poss tho max you can go over is 10-12 days debnding on hospital x

Yeah I wouldn't panic Jen, he will come when he's ready and aslong as your not too uncomfortable.

I should in thery get a positive or negative a week after transfer as I'd be 12 days past when the egg was collected but going to wait until they say to test I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->