my first baby buy :)

I hope so and going to my local hospital tomorrow.

Wow jenn had the baby! Can't wait to see a picture and what she's called him x

I hope they call you today!! You going for more bloods hun?

I know, bless her. She looks so well on the photos, hope everything was straight forward for her.

xxx

I'm going tomorrow to my local hospital for the next lot of bloods to compare.

She wanted the epidural so she will prob stay in til tomorrow x

Hayley, u really hope things are ok, I read a lot of stories in the first tri board here about woman having heavy bleeding and even passing clots and they went on to have healthy babies. Don't rule yourself out hun, rest. :hugs:

Yay Jennie :) can't wait to see pics!

I saw the midwide today who has booked me in for a sweep at 39+3 and if that doesn't shift then she will book an induction for the following week!!!!

I've definately had a mc. They Want me to go in Tomorrow for a scan and more bloods as they need to make sure it's not eptopic so they will monitor me closely x

My hormone levels are dropping so they said they are happy for me to go to my local hospital to continue having regular blood tests until my level is normal to make sure it's all gone x

I'm so sorry hun !! Life can be so cruel sometimes ! Get lots of rest hun and you know where I am if you need to talk xxx

I've got work all weekend. I think it might take my mind of it, just hope the weekenders behave or they might end up with me loosing it.
They said if I start bleeding or feel sick I must go in ASAP as that could be an eptopic.
I don't think it will be but they have to check because it can be fatal.

How's you anyway? Isla better x

Why haven't they done a scan to check??

We're good thanks hun, so tired from all my late nights lol xxx

They said not much point doing another scan at this point. They like to do another when the levels are right down to check it all looks ok.
I feel ok and only in slight pain so they said that's good.

Why you having so many late nights?

You see the pictures of Jens baby. They named him James x x

I'm so sorry hayley :hugs:

Hope you are ok as can be, hopefully work will distract you. So sorry hun :flower:

oh hayley im so sorry hun :(
i have just got home had him thursday morning at 7.31am by emergancy section because he was in distress we are both fine hes so cute ! am so in love with him :) he weighed 7pound 14 x

Thank you. We are gutted but we will get there. Just got a hard wait now.

I think they left you too long! If you had have gone in the day you were meant to I bet he would have been fine.
You feel ok at the section?
He's gorgeous babe!!! X

Congratulations again jennie, he's adoreable. How you feeling?

How are you feeling Hayley? xxx

I'm feeling ok, still get very emotional all the time but It will help me and it's early days.

Hope your all ok x

hiya all me and james are doing great :) I ended up needing a c secion because when my waters broke i had meconium in the waters :( they monitored his heart rate and wasnt happy so made descion get him out asap was so relived hear him cry i cried and so did my oh :) i feel ok but very sore going see if there anything else i can have. hope your all ok x

Hey my lovely.
Glad your both doing well.
We're you upset you had to have a c section. That's 1 thing I really don't Want because I like my independence to go driving etc
Are you able to do much?
How is James settling? Neil taking time off.

Not much going on with me, I have stopped bleeding and my blood levels have gone right down.
Waiting to hear when I can start again or what I do next x

Congrats Jennie :)

Glad he's ok, hope year recovering well. One of our friends recently had a c-section and she said she felt fine after 4 days and was driving after a week! So hopefully you will feel better quickly :flower:

I'm hoping my little man stays put for another 72hours for school purposes! Both my cousin and brother were born on the 31st and have both struggled at school, so am hoping I don't go before then! Not having any signs so not overly worried. Babies head is definitely more egaged now as I can feel it when I'm walking!

your meant to wait 6 weeks to drive after a section as most insurers dont cover you.

glad hes staying put if you dont want him to come yet. he will come when hes ready x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->