my first baby buy :)

i have my fingers crossed for you, because if it doesnt ivf will take you ages and youve already been waiting long enough!!
youll have to see what the blood test tells you, and hope its good, then its an extra waitng game to see if you get your BFP X WOOOO
iv bought loads of clothes on here today, oops mostly girl stuff and a few neutrals, i really want a girl 1st.

thanx hun hope you get yours soon 2 i know how hard it is waitn for things all time ooh wot u brought im dying buy more stuff lol got so much now my room is full of it take up so much room for little things tbh if i have to have ivf il be heart broken as i think itl be long wait i think i just need take one step time see wot blood test says i guess hard tho :/

Yeah try not to think further than you have to, because the likiness that the clomid will work is very high surely! So you have blood test next Monday?
I bought a massive bundle of stuff outfits vests sleepsuits shoes coats etc they were too cute! Just hope I have a girl ha I need buy some boy stuff or more neutral.
I hope I've not jinxed myself by buying more Girly stuff x

i think its 80 percent ovulate on clomid so good chances fingers crossed eh lol me n the oh really want a little girl but all my stuff is neautrl if i find out im having a girl shes goin be a propa princess and everything will be pink lol x

80% is good love! That's a lot more than I thought.
I want a girl 1St but when it's born we won't care what it is, it's the case of hubby wants a boy 1St and I want a girl 1st.
I read a thread last night about swaying a gender, and saying about boy are produced needing lots of caleries and girl don't need as many.
I love my food! So I'll end up with all boys haha I just don't like the rough and tumble with boys, but suppose when there my own I'll be different x

yeah def id love one of each love a girl defitnly.
i was reading a story bout these kids who couldent feel any pain and they would break there own fingers to get there own way :wacko:

Hello ladies, how are we all?

I'm CD37 (sigh) I've been having ewcm for about two and a half weeks, but quite alot of it over the past few days, especially today, I even had a little spit if brown too (sorry tmi) my body's messed up !!

Hubby and I are going to fertility acupuncture on Wednesday, excited. I'm trying to be so positive at the mo :)

I bought some new things today ...

3 neautral baby grows and 2 white bibs from pumpkin patch and a pram blanket and two face clothes.

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/2df63399.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/f770bc96.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/9a058fb1.jpg

xx

hey hun im ok thanx seem picked up bit of cold tho :( love all your stuff hun think we have pumpkin patch here :)

arw love it very cute. i saw a pumpkin patch outfit on ebay, sort of looked like a hedgehog all in 1 with all matching stuff, really wanted it but was bit too much money for what i wanted to pay.

acpuncture, im not sure if i believe it all or if i think its psycological but suppose its worth a go either way.

my cycles are crazy too its not fair, i want a normal 28day cycle, im currently on day 27 but many more days to go unless the agnus castus pills work!! hope they do x

Got a pack of body suits they came 3 for ten dollars at a discount store, with a little hat and mittens. Of course bought it in yellow. Such a great price, and I couldn't resist it.

i recently went to new york and saw loads in the shops, but went with my mum and think she would think i was weird if i started buying loads of stuff ha x

Hey Hunnies, ive just got bk from my holiday, well this morning lol how are well all? xx

hey im ok thanx apart from got nasty cough drivn me mad :( how are you how was your holiday are you tanned? x

had a great time thanks was relaxing got an amazing tan :D the whiteist white bits ever :haha: was so nice just to sit on the beech and not have to worry about anything cant wait to go back :D xx

ooh im jealous lol do you go there regulry? im a bit excited i took an ovulation test last night no line at all :( but i had drank a lot so i did one about twelve this morning and a v faint pink line its not positve tho but hopefully that means somethings happining?

oohh sounds good hun, keep checking it, at least once a year more if we get more money, as its OH's dads place we stay in, xx

so jen that sounds promising!
and kelsey im so jelous as i dont tan at all ha x

i hope so it is v faint but there :/ i strugglle to tan 2 i want a holiday really badly x

i did burn alot i always do but i was in the garden everyday in a bikini for a week b4 hols so i thnk that helped me go really brown lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->