my first baby buy :)

a faint line is better than no line.
i wont be going away this year as hoping to move in a house this year, if we not in a house before i have a baby then they wont give us a big enough mortgage to buy a house so would have to rent. and dont want to do that x

yeah i guess il let you know how it is tmz :) aw that would be lovley get your own house i rent mine its a lovley place but id love to buy somewhere one day but its so expensive :/

yes let us know.

it is mega expensive! saving up for the deposit, weve been saving since we got married sept 09 we could prob save more but i like to spend ha

thats my problem lmao i would like to open a bank acount for baba and put a bit of money in a week tho x

yeah thats a nice idea, id like to do that too.

my hubby is just panicing because my best friend was selling her flat, it took year and a half to sell, in the meantime she got pregnant and because the flat took so long to sell, she could no longer borrow enough money to buy her own house because she would be on maternity leave, so had no choice but to rent, and he really doesnt want to do it, as he thinks we wont ever get to buy x

so maybe thats why im not falling pregnant, because deep down inside i know i need a house 1st x

hmmm it could be hun. on ovuation test its still negative but the pink does look stronger than yesterday :)

oh babe it will happen soon.

i have really over spent this month, i took a month off from saving for the new house deposit and i went mad! people on here were selling bundles of stuff and i couddnt resist! i bought loads! the things is i bought pink and blue, i know i shoudlnt but i can save it. Its all too cute! got bargains, if my hubby finds out just how much iv bought he will go mental haha
ill lay it all out when i get it and show you just how much x

defo put some pics up il have to look on the buy stuff here could you link me to it please :) oh i hope so i said to my bf i think when iv finshed the ovulation tests im not going bother with them im just goin take the clomid n hope cos the tests are stresing me out alway being neg and it gets me down tbh :cry: think il end up having my dose upped to 150 which i dont mind the stronger the better lol something got make me ovulate x

yeah clomid has to work for you. and its not over yet babe.

i still dont want to use opk i cant be bothered!! ill just have sex when i can and hope and pray!! ha
how do i link you to it? can you go onto my profile and see the threads iv been on, and youll see the clothes ones, theres quite afew oops x

if you can try see all the subscribed threads.
these are the ones ive bought from

Massive 48 piece boy early baby bundle
Mainly girls/some unisex - NB 0-3 3-6 including shoes, some BNWT
All sold (Multi-page thread 1 2 3) allthingspink
***SOLD***T- Shirts & Vest - Girls, Newborn WhiteGeisha and....
***SOLD***Anyone looking for tiny baby babygrows - girls? WhiteGeisha

didnt realise it was that many ha x

I have just brought ovulation tests!! ahh so worried incase it doesnt show i OVulate im 7 days past period so hopefully they get here in the 2 days it says. xx 1st month i have ever done any tests weve always been stress free . x

No I'm still not doing them, I just don't need all that. I got 1 box of clothes today will upload pics soon x

well we have hit 2 months and 2 weeks so i fout now till the 12th month we will se the sticks,

jenn - just keeping everything exciting all the time not to stress and dont :sex: unless we actually want it. as we started to have :sex: wen it wernt really fun :( so all changed and happy now :D this wont stress me out at least ill no with theses . xx

yeah thats true im goin stop mine when these fisnshed as i find im gettin worked up but i think they wil prob work for you and they are usefull for pointing out ovulation. def get them pics up hun cant wait see them :) im so happy iv lost five pounds in total iv lost a stone :D yippeeeeeeeeee :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Well done love that's so good! I just keep piling it on.
I think I would stress with doing them everyday and now hubby is away all week I'm finding we really want to do it when he's back, so hoping this is the month x

fingers crossed for you hun well they say with pcos the less overweight you are the better i want to lose anthoer five pound i think but im really happy way iam at moment :)

wow a stone is great hun!! well i have just brought my sis loads of baby bits off here the hats and booties are off of here the rest i brought from asdas and but them in a basket and i have a 22 peice bundle i brought aswell but not taken a pic yet there so lovely xx :happydance: my ovulation sticks came this morning :D xx

Attachments

• SDC12877.jpg
    SDC12877.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 14
  • SDC12876.jpg
    SDC12876.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 11
its so hard to walk into stores now that we're actually trying. i want to buy all the baby clothes. they are soooooo cute. gotta keep my hands tied when I walk into any store with a baby section now. hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->