my first baby buy :)

wow jen a stone thats so good!

whatdamatter- why dont you buy a few bits, it makes you fell so happy x

IMG_2148.jpg ATTACH]202231[/ATTACH]

IMG_2151.jpg IMG_2152.jpg

and i got 2 more parcels of stuff today!! oopsy didnt realise how much pink stuff there was x

Attachments

• IMG_2150.jpg
    IMG_2150.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
iv bought boy stuff too ha and got the unisex stuff i have already.
I know i shoudnt have bought just pink or blue but i just saw it and thought oh why not, my brothers gf having a baby too so i can give them stuff to borrow if they have either x

havent received the boy stuff yet x

oh ok hun, yeah thats goos idea or jsut sell it if not, or keep it for number 2 :wink: xx

yeah theres alot of people on this forum that have obviously had 1 baby and they say theyve grown out of it, and sell it, why wouldnt you save it for awhile just incase you have another, i defo know i want more than 1 x

yeah id save it, alot of people dont have the room i think, yes me and my OH would atleast like 4 6 the max i think xx

id love 4 but we have said we will have 2 very close, i hope, if my body lets me get pregnant quickly after our 1st, or i even get pregnant with number 1 ha and then after afew years we will see how we coping and what money situation is in and decide whether to have more or not, its exciting x

aww lovely , i come from a big family so i defo want alot of kiddies :D OH has a tiny family and only talks to 5 of them lol so he would like to populate his family name :D xx

Your stuff is lovley think u got more than me now lol love those shoes iv said I'm keeping all my stuff I want more than one baby and its do expensive. Iv got my bloodtest tmz see if iv ovulated have wait a week for results :(

Can they find out if you were pregnant at the same time? X
Good luck for the test x

I will be keeping all the stuff Iv got until I know Iv had all my children x

im not sure :s i think if they said i had ovulated and then i dont get my period i wil take a test :) x

im addicted to buying baby clothes just bought yet another cute outfit xx

my hubby said no more this month!!!! booooooo ha iv got 2 massive boxes full now, when its all there in front of you i realised how much iv got oops but still need more ha x

I just used an ovulation stick for the first time!! its 9 days since the 1st day of my period and i can see a faint 2nd line :D we :sex: twice yesterday :D

woop i finshed my last one up iv had faint line the last 3 days so dunno what that means lol good luck with them hope they work for u huni x

ha kelsey hope they work for you. iv got such long cycles that there not for me, id be doing them for a long time before i get a 2nd line x

i think a thick 2nd line means your going to ovulate with in 24 - 36 hours so we :sex: twice yesterday leave it 2nite then do it 2moz then every other day after. that should be enough shouldnt it ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->