my first baby buy :)

yeah i think thats good because if you do it every day, your oh sperm wont be very good x

yeah :D OH aitn happy he has to wait till 2moz haha :doh: i always forget that your not ment to giv oral b4 sex as saliva can kill the sperm! dont no why i can never remember that! :shrug:

to be honest i cant see how there would be that much saliva on it before you have sex, but know its the bacteria in the saliva, so maybe it stays on there ha x

there so many things that we think of, that we proberly shouldnt so we dont get hooked on these things. people fall pregnant all the time and they do things that your not meant to do when TTC BUT still get pregnant

yeah a few months we didnt have any oral b4 sex and some we have so :shrug: dunoo lol

i think sometimes we can be too careful. its the people that have fun and do whatever they want that fall pregnant x

we aim for every other day tbh i think you can over think things and stres about stuff like im sure realistcley saliva wont stop u getting pregnant but yet us ttc ladies worry about everything im trying relax as much as possible at moment :) xx

yeah i do think we over think things, but hard not too, because we want it so much, you think 1 little thing that you do will stop you getting pregnant x

yeah i guess its just if you think how many people do all these things that people say are bad for ttc and yet still end up pregnant :s i know what you mean though me and the bf where saying how much love we feel for a baby that hasnt been concieved yet :) x

They say the longer you wait for something the more you appreciate it! That will defo be the case for us x
There are going to be so many exciting times ahead and us moaning about being so tired and sick and stretch marks!! And I can't wait!!!! Xx I love seeing bump pics, love the development x

soo this is just wat i bought today.. jus couldnt resist xx

Attachments

• bby eng ki.jpg
    bby eng ki.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
  • bby eng trakie.jpg
    bby eng trakie.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
  • bby eng.jpg
    bby eng.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
  • bby outfit.jpg
    bby outfit.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5
  • bby trainers.jpg
    bby trainers.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
awwwwh jennahlou those are really cute. baby dustttttt to you :)

Aww so cute hun. x

yeah we dont normally bother to stop oral only a few times, i wont have boring :sex: so its only fun or nothing :blush:

im going to do another OV stick in a bit. hope its getting a darker line, x:D x

i love the england footie kit. and kelsey you make me laugh lol dont blame you tho lol. had my blood test yikes that needle was huge :/ i asked about the results and she said they wont tell me over the phone but would let me know :S x

so brave hun. i hate needles thats 1 thing that scares me being pregnant!
do you no how long the resulta will take? xx
:dust: xx

5 days I get the results back but the gyno department is shut Friday so il get them Monday I think x

thats good tho not that long to wait at least things are getting sorted :d x

So you could be pregnant already if they say you've ovulated on monday when you get the results!
Glad you feel things are looking up, that has to be a nice feeling when you've been waiting so long!
I really hope this is all our month! X

just did another one it looks the same as yesterday.
so we will :sex: 2nite :happydance:
good luck ladies :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back