my first baby buy :)

im mega excited bout getting my results i wonder if when you fall preg you sort of feel diffrent if you know what i mean? i should if iv ovulated and not caught the egg have a period this weekend just this weeks goin drag :/ so need to distracy myslef as much as possible x that sounds good kelsey hun be intresting to hear if you get mega dark ones because on most of mine iv had a 2nd line but never darker than the control line but iv heard of a few people say the same x

good luck hun, what are your tests testing you for? sorry if i missed that some were im having a :blah: day lol

yeah im going to test 2moz and see , or am i ment to test twice a day? :shrug:
:dust:

It's up 2 u some people do 2 a day I just did them once a day :) i hadn't thought of testing lol but I'm due on weekend so if they say I ovulated il do a test in the week x

i think ill just do 1 a day, lol
good luck hun its all exciting
im feleing hopefull this month :D coming up 2 the 10th month now, my mum got pregnant with her 2nd after 11 months so i think that has kept me hopefull all this time
:dust:

Aww really hope it is your month hun got fingers crossed for you the bloodtest is to see if iv ovulated or if I need dose uppin. How come you having a blah day chick x

ohh ok :D no idea hun just feel really tired and no energy at all :( cleaned all the downstairs and only half of the upstairs think ill leave the rest till 2moz,
how long have you been with your partner? being nosey lol x

I'm same as you Kelsey we been trying nearly the same as you, your A few weeks a head of me,
I do really hope it happens soon, I think if we fall this month it will be a Jan baby? I think x

YEP jan baby hun, that would be really good actually as i dont think i have any1 in my family born in januray! :)

back now on the laptop love your profile pic hun :) i think its around 3 years :) the feeling tired could be a good sign thougth :) x

aww thanks thought id better update it lol. i hope it is :D defo ovulating i think im cramping! and OH james is asleep!! lol his so tired bless him, i mite have a shower sproose meself up and wake him up :) aww , will be 4 years next month for us :D

well just did another O stick and cant really see it now :shrug: so duno will test again 2moz and :sex: 2nite xx

maybe you ovulated then or could be your wee is more diluted and its not picking it up x

yeah maybe ill see how it is 2moz! :haha: yep his booked in for 9:45pm lol b4 josie reality show thing :rofl: xx

hahaha i love how we talk about going off to have sex tonight, makes me chuckle, to be honest i think id rather have a baby past feb so its not so near christmas x

:haha: i no. im not really bothered when it will be born if it is a jan baby then atleast there will be all the sales lol x

im not to bothered when id be due as long as it wasnt right before or after christmas cos i think some people just give them a joint birthday and xmas pressie and i d hate that tbh lol x

night kels have funnnn
weve waited long enough for a baby so im not going to grumble about when born as i know its defo going to be after xmas which is what i really didnt want, i just know that money is hard after xmas.
my brothers gf is due boxing day this year, id hate that , because shes defo going to go into labour christmad day ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->