my first baby buy :)

Hello ladies,

Do you know what the recommended dose is for Flaxseed oil after ovulation? And also how long does your breast tenderness last for after ovulation?

I had my day 21 blood today, it hurt like hell !!

My next cycle between day 2-6 I have to go for a baseline scan and blood ! Sooo not looking forward to it. They do the scan through the vagina.

Hope you're all doing well xx

i havent got a clue love you would have to google it and find out, i dont even know what you take it for ha
what is the scan to detect? x

missy moo are you on clomid? my 21 day blood test left me bruised for a week :/
im not sure about that either sorry :) x

No I'm not on clomid although I'm guessing that'll be our next step.

I had my day 21 blood yesterday and took in hubby's semen, we'll get his results at our next appointment. The baseline scan and blood are to check for pcos, check the lining of the uterus and my eggs ... I think ! Not had this test before last time I just had a normal ultrasound.

Jennie does clomid give you any side effects? I've heard it can make you sick and mood swings?

xx

Thank you :D Erm no idea yet! Weve got his dad staying with us so defo cant be a loud hot steamy night in bed :haha: i hope he has something planned! but prob not lol will see, men eh!?! x

aww congratulations kesey :hugs:
the only things iv had is moodswings not been 2 bad this cyce yet hot flushes but not sure if thats weather atm tbh lol as its roasting here anyway
x

Congrats Kelsey !

I bought more baby items today, I told hubby and I showed him and he was like they're gorgeous :) so I told him about everything else, we went through it all and he was happy and commenting on them. We hung them up in the wardrobe together ... so cute !! It feels great to finally tell him and share it with him.

Enjoy the weather ladies xx

Congrats Kelsey !

I bought more baby items today, I told hubby and I showed him and he was like they're gorgeous :) so I told him about everything else, we went through it all and he was happy and commenting on them. We hung them up in the wardrobe together ... so cute !! It feels great to finally tell him and share it with him.

Enjoy the weather ladies xx

thats nice that he likes them, my hubby doesnt mind me buying stuff really but doesnt want to go through them like i do ha
hes glad ive got bargains and that we wont have to buy too much when the time comes xx

Aww thats so lovley. Feeling really sick on n of all day its síde effect of clomid :(

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/6c340746.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/2d2a3dca.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/a61bc722.jpg

:) I've also found myself some bargains !! Another pom is selling baby items so I'm going round to look one night , although I'm thinking of what to tell her ... maybe say I'm looking for a friend ? hhmmm !!

We're off to the cinema tonight to watch hangover 2.

xx

When I go round car boots people assume your pregnant because your getting baby stuff and they all say good luck, hope it serves you as well as it did us!
But people would think you were having a baby! Just go with it! It feels good ha

I got a faint line on my OPK yesterday, I know that's not a positive but I've never had any extra line come up before!! And if it's going to get darker each day and become a positive, my cycle will be even shorter this month with the help of agnus castus!!! Xx

I'm off to a 1940s swing charity do today on the HMS Belfast on the London thames! Limo picking us up at 3 so got plenty of time to get ready, I'm off to get hair cut now! Hope you all have a good day, it is meant to be very sunny and hot! Lush! X

And Cheryl I love all the clothes hung up, I wish I could get a wardrobe and no mine so I could look at it more! Xx

We have built in robes in the 2 spare rooms (Aussies love there built in robes & walk in robes in the master bedroom)

I'm worried about this woman as she lives in the suburb where I work and if she came into the salon I'd be like ERM!! Lol. Plus I'm guessing she'll ask lots of questions as I'm going to her house. She has a Winnie the pooh vibrating baby chair and lots of other bits, looking forward to having a nosey :)

Good luck with the opks Hun ... I highly reccommend the clear blue fertility monitor ! You know for def if you ovulated or not and when best to have sex! I love mine!!

Have a fab day !! I hear the weathers lovely over there, we're in winter now. We didn't watch hangover I'm exhausted tonight.

Have a lovely weekend xx

I want to watch hangover too meant to be very funny!
Yes I remember every hotel we stayed in I'm oz had massive built in ones, I'd love one.

The monitors are a lot if money tho, like 100 brand new, don't know if I'd want to use someone else's x

We're going tomorrow to watch it. We watched morning glory on DVD ... worst film ever !!!

My monitor is second hand as you can't get them hear, I got it off eBay, ended up paying more than a new one (should have just got my mum to buy me a new one and send it me) anyways you can reset it and then it deletes all the other information stored.

We have a walk in wardrobe in our room, I love it!

xx

awww hun i loveee all your bits!! so cute :D we have wardrobes in our spare rooms but i cant bring my self to put any in there . i havent even looked at mine in months :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->