my first baby buy :)

Hi girlies, loving looking at/reading about all the cutesy baby clothes! I was at my local recycling tip getting rid of some garden stuff and a man approached me and asked if I'd like a little desk and chair for any of my young family members as he thought it a waste to throw it away but was on orders from his wife.
When I took one look at the little set, both desk and seat with lifting lids my heart just melted and I thought 'forget the family, this is for my lil one!' It's so adorable and I couldn't thank him enough.

So my first baby related gift was given to me by a complete stranger who will never know how happy he made me!

I also knit, sew and craft so I will be happily busy when I finally fall pregnant! xxx

yes alot!! lol. havent brought any for at least 4 months now, and im not going to untill we get our :bfp:
here is my bits, xx

Attachments

• SDC11706.jpg
    SDC11706.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 12
  • SDC11683.jpg
    SDC11683.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SDC10858.jpg
    SDC10858.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
  • SDC11590.jpg
    SDC11590.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC10859.jpg
    SDC10859.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
How adorable!!! I can feel my ovaries twitching just looking at that lot lol! The 'I love daddy' vest is so cute! Man, I feel so unprepared for a baby I don't have lol! It's so much better to pick things up as you go along....saves a very expensive 9 months rushing to get everything you need, like your style!

Oh and happy belated anniversary btw! xxx

iv got anthoer baby presant it was of my mum its teddy bear and you wind his tail up and he plays a lulibuy he is lovley :)

Awww that's lovely hun !!

I'm 5/6dpo and I've started spotting this evening and a brown tinge when I wipe (so sorry tmi) and twinges, my boobs are still ridiculously sore.

How are we doing ?

Watched hangover 2 tonight ... brilliant !

xx

Oh ive herd thats ment to be really good. :d
oooh that sounds like a good sign hun, i have never spotted b4 only a day or so b4 my period.! we i am cd9 so ovulation can be from 2moz on wards, so deffo :sex: 2nite...!!! Good Luck hun i hope this is your month!! :dust: :dust: x

You are SOOOOOO much braver than me; I just surf the web and stare in the shops.

God help my bank account if I couldn't contain the urge...srsly.

Good luck this month hun !!

Thank you, I hope this is our month too so we don't need to go on Clomid in about 6-8 weeks ! But I ovulated somewhere between Monday and Tuesday and we only did the deed Friday & Monday so I doubt it's my month ! Af sdhould be due Sunday/Monday next week so time will tell.

Hangover was good, sooo funny :)

xxx

I love your purchases. My OH would think i'd gone mad tho buying baby things with no baby on the way yet! We also have been trying for almost 3 years now with 2 losses so would feel too down seeing all the stuff all the time. I hope we get our bfp's soon ladies xx

hi there mlyn26
sorry about your loses, that must be hard.

i think its good to pre buy so you dont get stressed out with all the money etc and theres so much stuff to buy, once ive bought a few things i think about what we will need next, but some people dont like looking at it all, but it defo makes me happy

im on cycle day 21 and still havent ovulated, the app on the phone says that this week is my most fertile but who knows whats the truth, hope the OPKs work out.

i havent bought anything for a few weeks now and im really wanting too, havent got a weekend off work now for another 2 weeks.

i got my gyno appointment through and it was either the 28th june at a hospital a bit further away or 15th july at one nearer to me.
i picked the 15th july because i could be on my peroid on the 28th of june, if i start and if they wanted to do an internal they couldnt x

great news about your appointment hun with my fist appointment it was just blood tests and questions bout your n oh lifestyle and they wil get your oh to do a sperm sample

so would you cancel the later one and just go with the earlier 1, they did say they would ask alot of questions but didnt say much more,
if you dont think it will include an internal i might get the earlier 1 x

tbh id go for the 1st one i never had an examtion is it the gynocoigist your seeing x

yeah i am, ive never ever had an examinations before and its bit scary but sure d get used to it, but if you think i wont have one straight away then i will try change it, they open til 10pm so i will see if they have got that 1 still there x

so its all changed to 28th june, wooooo this lady told me that if i came on my peroid i wasnt too cancel it, which the other lady didnt tell me or i would have got it in the 1st place x

ive decided im going to buy a breast pump next, its 13 at asda down from 26 x

aww cool, asda's are doing great deals quite alot. my sister just got theses cute bottles from boots there own brand and cheeper than the tomme tippee/avent ones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->