my first baby buy :)

My mum bought me tommee tippee ones Coz she got them cheap at work x
I'm going into asda tomorrow night to have a look x

il have a look at those bottles thnax kelsey :) only got one bottle at mo its one where you fill bit water and microve wave it and its sterilased :)

Yes it was online I saw it, £26 down to £13
I've been thinking about getting an electric 1 instead I bet it's so much easier to wack on and let it do it, I read up that it kills your hands and arms to use the Manuel 1, a lady on here wants £30 for a brand new electric 1 plus postage, I've got to speak to hubby before I decide Coz I'm spent out this month already x

yeah i want eletric tbh the medla swing one looks good but is expensive just looked at them bottles going pick some up look good x

hey how is every1?
i am thinking of taking agnus castus - they are ment to regulate your periods, help with heavey bleeding
increases the ratio of progesterone to oestrogen by balancing excess oestrogen.
i no i dont really have any of theses but in one study of 48 woman they took it everyday for 3 months and 7 become pregnant and 25 regained noraml progesterone levels and it is ment to help your luthal phase :/
what do you think ladies ?? xx

well ive been taking agnus castus for 2 months now, and it really brought my cycles down last month and waiting on the next one anyway,
i think it be ok if you take it, it wont do any harm, but i did read that is decreases your hornyness levels as it was used years ago for wives that there husbands worked away for 6 months at a time, but ive not noticed any changes to be honest x

i bought the electric breast pumo too a tomee tippee one, brand new and still sealed with 6 bottles for 35 posted x

thanks hun, oh god i hope that i dont get less horney! ill need to think about it lol xx
aww cool hun thats a good price x

im sure it wouldnt, they might have changed it slightly since them days ha xx

bargain on the breast pump hun :) i tried angus castus for 2 months it didnt do anythn for me but i have heard people say really good things about it :)
it was my birthday yesterday had loads of lovley presants my sister brought something for baby a padded story time book its lovley got red with stars on it x

aww lovely hun!! yeah i have not decided if im going to take them yet, ill have a think x

I need to think what my next purchase will be ha

Glad you had a nice birthday Jen, and hope you got lovely presents too

I haven't got a little toys or bears or soft books, maybe that will be my next purchase, I was going to buy a dummy the other day as haven't got 1 but want a clear 1 but not many places do them that I've seen x

Woo congrats jennie :)

I'm 9dpo, I had browny/pinky discharge on and off for 3 days, then tonight pinky ewcm ... Sorry tmi!!

I bought a soft toy today. And I bought a vibrating baby chair and mamas and papas rocking horse from a fellow pom.

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/113ea6ab.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/14022ccb.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/b1227129.jpg

Not keen on the chair really now I've got it home. Typical me, lol.

Where did you get the breast pump from for that price Hayley?
xx

wow jen thats good!! im hoping to get my 1st postive soon.

missy love the lamb how cute.

i got the pump on her actually it was brand new and still in the shrink wrap as she wasnt able to breast feed so got it for 35 posted! bargain! there 86quid new, if there on sale you can get them for 50-60 sometimes.

i want to get all the fisher price rainforest vibrating chair and swing to match my play mat x

Af should be due Sunday, possibly Monday !

The rain forest swinging chair is soo cute :)

Just been telling a friend of mine, tommee tippee sterilisers here are $150 , been looking on eBay UK and I can get a new one for about $70 inc post ! just waiting to hear if they will ship here. also pampers newborn nappies $42 for 60. I just got 108 for $18 ... gotta grab a bargain hey !

xx

oooo you feeling postive this month?

cant you get your mum or family to buy it cheaper over here and ship it, or bring it to you if they come visit before baby is born.

im going to costco next week, the whole salers in milton keynes and going to look at big boxes of nappies and baby stuff x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->