my first baby buy :)

that sounds amazing i think my bank would fall out with me tho if i went there lol x

Yeah you do end up spending a fair bit but then it lasts a long time!
My mum and nan always want to go, so I end up seeing things I want ha x

But then nappies and washing powder etc is a lot cheaper x

yeah n things like nappies you can put away dont go of or nothn i want to try the asda little angels nappies my friend uses them says there brillaint x

i dont really know what i want to use, i dont want to use mega expensive one, but want them to be comfortable for the baby etc x

ive still not had a positive OPKs arrrhhh so annoying!! x

i got my breast pump and it was unused and brand new, and she gave me 6 bottles too, looks easy to use, wack it on and press the button ha no arm ache from pumping it yourself i recon ha x

also it makes me laugh, that we have been talking on this thread for so long we are still at the top of the thread ha x

lol and me its because we are the bestest people on here i defo want an eletric one cant be doing with the manual ones iv heard really good things bout the little angels one if you google them and reviews on them you will be able see the reviews on them x

lol i want to buy something the next thing im gettin is the cow print sleepsuit but i need order that as my asda dont do it :( i aso saw a bril t shirt its black and has o.m.g im pregnant on it :D its a maternity top x

arw i swear i saw the cow print sleepsuit on the buy and sell thing today x

i havent got any maternity stuff, i bet the trousers are comfy ha x

is that on here i may check it out. my friend told me the maternity jeans with the band are realy cosy x

Hey kels, how you doing? I'm okay, I'm currently on cycle day 26 and still no positive, if I don't get a positive does that mean I don't ovulate? X

I'm off work today, and I'm so glad Coz my body is telling me I need time off, I've only got today off tho until next Friday x

hey girlies how are we all i wouldent like to say tbh with the ovulation tests id mention it to your doctor though sure its nothn worry bout x

Yeah I will have to tell them everything anyway,
Were you not ovulating Jen? And that's why you had to take clomid? X

morning, erm im not sure hun i would defo speek to your doc about it. im sure how accurate OV tests are , i had faint lines from day 10 to day 13 then on day 14 i had real thick lines, i havent used them this mmonth :/. see what the doc says hun,

Im 1-3dpo cd 14 i norammly have a 28 day cycle but sometimes 30day so will see. xx

had the most amazing dream last night i dremt that i was at the docs and she should me a pregnancy stick and 2 were negitaive then the other one was positive i woke up with such a smile on my face :D:D :dust: :love:

i love dreams like that im sure my mum said a dream dreamnt on a fri is meant to come true :) yeah i wasnt ovulating before :( doc rang bout my ovuation blood test iv got have it day 17 -18 im day 11 atm does this sound right ? x

Hello ladies,

Shouldn't you have bloods on day 21 Jennie? I know I had my blood on CD21 to see if I ovulated.

I'm not a lover of the OPK tests, but then some women swear by them. I love the CBFM because you get a clear low, high and peak !

I'm 11/12dpo, trying not to take note of my body too much to be honest, I'm fed up of symptom spotting and being upset when af comes. I've kinda got the attitude if it's not happened this month, I've got next month to try and if we're not lucky next month, We'll be on clomid within the next 4 weeks, so not stressing. I feel very positive and happy ... not like me at all ! And this mood has lasted over 24 hours lol!

Today I bought a new Tommee Tippee steriliser, tommee tippee newborn bottle starter kit with about 6 bottles, different teats and 2 dummies, tommee tippee insulated bottle bag x 2 and a tommee tippee winnie the pooh teething ring all for 80pounds (sorry can't do pound sign) which works out with my shipping at $125 ... to buy all that here it'll cost me close to the $300, the steriliser alone is $150 ! Shocking hey !! But I am so excited to receive them :D

And if I don't need any of them I can just sell them here and make a profit ! I was actually concidering setting up my own little side business and purchasing from the UK and selling here,.

Hope you're all doing well !!!

We really need a BFP on this thread ! Hoping and praying for us all !!

xx

normallly its day 21 but if i had it done then it prob woudent show up so asked the doc n she said have it done day 17-18 :)

I really hope I don't have to go down the clomid route as see how hard it is for people, but it's so common now to see people on it and who has PCOS.

Wow Cheryl that's good going!!
You should defo buy stuff from uk and sell it over there, you'll prob make a fair bit.

We defo need a BFP it's been too long now. I just can't believe I've been trying nearly a year it's gone by so quickly!! Glad it's taken a bit of time tho because of our house situation, as they said if I had a baby they won't give us a big enough mortgage and hubby wants to be in a house when ww have a baby, and with they way money and mortgages are at the mo, we wouldn't have been able to save enough for the deposit!! X

yeah i think that aswell hun really its good baby has taken so long as hous ehouse os nearly finish only have to do the baby's room, and we will do that once baby is here :D and new carpets through out the house.

we really need a :bfp: here i think we all really deserve it, and should stay intouch even if one of us get a :bfp: :D :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->