my first baby buy :)

Oh god yeah I love chatting to everyone!! X
It would be amazing if we were all around the same time x

yeah i def want to keep in touch with all of you even when im pregnant id miss u lot otheriwse :( def need a bfp soon x

I'm Working all weekend!! Boooooo it's quite quiet tho Coz there is a fate going on in town near here,
I've had really bad cystitis so I've been in quite a lot of pain, never had it before, the pressure I could feel in my stomach and bladder is horrible,
I had 2 ovulation tests left and if I order some off eBay now they won't get her until well into next week. So I won't know if I'll get a positive but we will just keep doing it! X

Well it's bedtime for me (11.30pm) I'm exhausted ! Had a full on busy dat at the salon today with it being a long weekend here.

My plans for tomorrow are to lie in, have my nails done and do a spot of shopping and maybe book our flights to Melbourne for our anniversary. The Monday we're going up the river for the day.

Any nice plans for tomorrow?

xx

id love to get my nails done as a treat i need some pamerping :) you shoud try amazon for ovuation tests i got 60 for about 6.50 and i got them really fast and they seem really good x

i baught 3 little outfits today!!!! oooops!!!! couldn't help myself. getting so excited!!! doner said he will help until we get pregnant, so i thought why not?!!!!

It is exciting to buy stuff!! We all get excited! But I've started to wonder when I do get my BFP I will still carry on buying and I'll have way to much! Hopefully I can stop myself Coz at least I'll know I'm having a baby!

I'm working again Sunday! I hate working the weekends, I will love when I've got a baby and can not work the weekends!! X

hi ladies, well i have been doing gardening all day lol making my front garden look pretty :D and :hangwashing: & :dishes:lol Oh ive had that b4 hun its horrible i ended up bleeding was such a bad water infection :(

2moz i am going to see my family down in romford. so that will be nice.

I'm pretty sure :af: will defoo come this month but hey what can i do abotu it now!? im due in 13 days, we :sex: last night and the night b4 and 3days b4 that so dout we made a baby :wacko:

hope ur all ok girly's xxx
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

you might have just caught it so dont give up hope, most people ovulate at different times each month,
im still in a fair bit of pain, it hurts when i pee, feels my bladder is full up and im bursting to pee all the time and when i give in and go pee, theres nothing there!! annoying!

i LOVE the little washing signs hahah where you get them from.

im bit bored tonight, nowt on tele, i dont think i can have sex tonight, it hurts too much but its getting to important time for me x

Drink loads of cranberry and get oasis cranberry sashets there good, i had to go docs thoa s it had gone past the point were cranberry would help. add cranberry into your diet the docs said to me and make sure u wipe urself Downwards if u no what i mean lol

i got the things from go advanced and they have all the lil animations, lol

here are some pic's of my front garden lol ovi will look better when they get bigger lol and eventually it will all go along the fence . xx

i also won a cute blue teddy in a raffle, so will put pic's of that up soon, saving that for bubbbs :D IF we have a boy x

Attachments

• SDC13029.jpg
    SDC13029.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 8
  • SDC13030.jpg
    SDC13030.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 7
  • SDC13032.jpg
    SDC13032.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 8
Yeah I got cranberry juice and sachets but they taste rank and made me gag, but got them done, and i find it hard to wipe like that, I have to think about it to do it ha

When plants grow that will look pretty!! Wish we had a garden now x

Look forward to seeing the bear xx

ouch that sounds nasty i had a realy bad kidney infection a couple of years ago ended up on anitbiotics :( kelsey your so lucky you have a garden id love a garden :) my mum brought me a gorge snow suit today its disney a bambi one :)

Jen the bambi one sounds lovely!! I think I've seen that before, I've got quite a few Disney things, there always so cute!!

The feeling in my stomach has gone but still really hurts when I pee, we didn't have sex last night because I didn't want to make it worse, I've got 1 more ovulation stick left, I ordered some last night, bit disappointed I didnt buy more before now, Coz I would love to know if I got a positive, I could miss it now!

Do you just get a positive for 1 day? Or does it stay like that for a few days x
And when I or if I get 1 should I have sex every day? X

i had a positive just on the one day did one the next and it was negative we have been trying to bd every day since an only missed one knakered lmao :) but really want to get preg. mum went boot got me that bambi thing il see if pic up on net in bit a book for the baby and a baby monitor :) x

Hello ladies,

Garden looks lovely Kelsey, it's winter here so mine haven't had much tlc.

Well I bought a pack of 3 frer tests today and took one as soon as I got home about 4.30 and I saw a faint line , hubby saw it too and wecan still see it, it's very faint though. I'm going to test again in the morning or maybe Tuesday morning.

I've felt sick on and off today, my boobs have been so sore the past two nights they've woken me up, I've had cramps, a runny nose, neck & backache ... Symptom spotting , I hate it!

I'm not getting my hopes up to be honest. Just see what the next few days bring.

I bought a baby comb and brush set today and nail set. I also bought 3x36 newborn pampers which were on offer.

Enjoy your Sunday :) xx

aww huni that sounds promising il be so chuffed if this is your bfp :) think be a day in for me wanted go boot today but its raining here :(

I've had a spot of blood today, not sure if it's my period, if it is it's very early for me, cycle day 28 last month I bled at cycle day 44 or it's because I've had cystitis, not sure if that will make me bleed,
How many days before your period is due would you get implantation?

Fingers crossed cheryl? When are you due on? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->