my first baby buy :)

Thanks you !

I thought today or tomorrow but today's nearly over !

I keep thinking my eyes are playing trick on me but hubby saw it too. But it's very faint that's why I'm not thinking about it.

xxx

So you are pregnant! A faint line Is still a line babe!!!! Woooooo
Are you going to keep doing tests every day? X

I dunno, we both saw it and it's still there just very very faint, that's why I'm not getting my hopes up.

For the past week I've been having brown discharge on and off everyday when I wipe, never had it before. Then yesterday morning I gad a tiny bit of dark red and then back to the brown .... This is why I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'll see what the morning brings but seriously not holding my breathe.

I'm off to bed ladies, keep having dizzy spells.

xxx

Ok good luck for the morning test!!!
Let us know xxxx good luck! I think your there x

it defo is about time!! i really wish it was my month so i didnt have to go through all these tests x

Hey, A question for u girls, Do you plan on co-sleeping? baby in moses basket/crib in your room ? or into cot ? or straight into its own room in cot?

i will have bubbs in a moses basket in our room for atleast 10-12 weeks i would think, but i shall be putting bubbs in his/hers room during the day a few times just so he/she can get used to it. and will also be getting bubbs changed in there ect. xx

here is the bear i won in a raffle, i tryed to win the pink one aswell but didnt :( i prob spent more money on the raffle when i could of gone to the shop and brought both :haha: :blush: it SO lovely tho so soft!, so this is my first boy item! i may get a pink one and that will be all for the colours. x x x

Attachments

• SDC13048.jpg
    SDC13048.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
i will be doing exactly the same as you,in moses in our room, but think leave baby in our room longer than that, think they suggest nearly a year, but i dont agree with co sleeping, its up to the individuals obvoiusly but i think the baby will get so used to sleeping beside someone that when you try put them in there own cot you will have difficulties getting them to sleep!

the bear is cut kels x

yeah i think that aswell, plus i would not want to squash them, i think the bed is for cuddles ect, and times with OH. i think i would only try and put bubbs in there own room early is if we disterb him/her with us turning ect, i would want them to settle. but we shall see will deffo give it a go.
thanks hun its so cute :d x

i know someone that tried to put there baby into a routine so early on hes stayed in it, but know not all babies will.

they get used to sleeping through noise which is good for them too do that, so they dont become light sleepers like me ha

theres so many things id like to say that id be doing but until you have them you just dont know how your going to deal with it xx

yh i hope i deal with it ok, i no my OH will be a great sapport and will help alot. i was used to getting up all through the night with my lil sis but ovi i didnt do all what my mum did,

my sister is 17 weeks 2moz!! :shock: its gone so quick!! x

that has gone really fast kelsey :) i want the baby in with me n my bf in a moses basket at first i think after you have carried them for 9 months its bit mean to suddnley put them on there own :/ i dont think id sleep with the baby in my bed id be scared of suffocating it :( be happy to have lots of cuddles with daddy n mummy in our bed :)

I think it will be completely different when it's your own, I just worry Coz I love my sleep, my friend says you get uses to it and the older they get the more they drink so the longer they sleep at night!!
Think it's very risky to have a tiny baby in your bed, they say it's good for breast feeding but I think it's wrong
I read that you can not express straight away, I didn't realise that, you should breast feed only for a fair few weeks until your milk comes in properly and flows properly.

Hello ladies,

Well another faint faint line today, I'm going to give it til Wednesday or Thursday now I think.

Bubs will be sleeping in our room in a crib for 3-6 months. Then will go into it's own room. I don't agree with babies in the bed to sleep. Here they have a like a little mattress with sides that baby sleeps in, in your bed. Apparently it's so you don't roll over on baby and put it in-between your pillows at your headrest. Still not for me though.

Have you seen those foam things that keep baby on it's back to help prevent cot death? I think they're great and will defo buy one!

Well I'm going back to sleep for an hour then hubby and I are off out for the day :)

xx

Yea we have those things here that you out between the pillows, I still don't agree with it!

Not sure what foam mattress thing you mean tho, wonder how it stops them
Turning.

Have a great day Cheryl and I defiantly think your pregnant! Wishing you so much luck for the next few days xx and hoping that line gets stronger and stronger x

I hope this is your :bfp: hun. so exciting. xx

Morning ladies, Well last night we was ment to :sex: but we didnt i just couldnt get in the mood was so tired and had a few things on my mind :( im due in 12days x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->